Chapter 109: Facial Paralysis

Evening.

Ke Yu followed behind He Xing, heading to the third floor of the villa.

In the afternoon, he and Gian chatted too happy that he forgot to book a hotel, so Shen Mian invited him to stay. Ke Yu, at the kind invitation of the little dragon cub, planned to stay overnight at the centre and bring Qin Yi back to the capital tomorrow.

It's just...
Ke Yu looked at the back of His Royal Highness in front of him. His highness was in the childcare centre. His Majesty and Her Highness were also here, and they seemed to stay there for a long time.

More importantly, Qin Yi was very happy here. There were girls in the centre who could talk with Qin Yi. The Duke's estate only had various tutors, so how could they have an environment as relaxing and warm as the childcare centre?

He Xing pushed open the door of a guest room. "Mr Ke, this room is usually tidied up, the bedding was changed in the afternoon and it has its own bathroom."

Ke Yu quickly nodded. "Thank you, Your Highness, I've troubled you."

He Xing, "No problem. My dean said Mr Ke has worked hard all afternoon, so you should rest early today. If you are not busy, you can also stay here for a few more days. Qin Yi doesn't have to rush back either."

Ke Yu is very impressed.
If a professor was busy, they could spend all day in the lab, not even bothering to eat, but if the project at hand was finished, it was not difficult to take a break. Since Qin Yi came to the childcare centre on Water Star, Ke Yu had not been with his daughter for a long time, so he should give himself a break and do his duty as a father.

The family didn't lack the money for Ke Yu's project anyway.

Ke Yu was hesitant- he couldn't tell if the Crown Prince was just being polite or if the invitation was genuine.
Besides, his little dragon cub had been eating and drinking for free in the childcare centre for half a month. Would it be too much for him to stay here?

He Xing slightly smiled. "Our Xing Fei is also very reluctant to part with Qin Yi."

Ke Yu's inner scales snapped in Qin Yi's favour. "Then I will be troubling you and Dean Shen for the next few days."

He Xing, "Don't mention it, please get some rest."

Ke Yu waited until the figure of He Xing disappeared around the corner of the stairs before closing the door, secretly relieved: His Highness was easy to talk to and had an easygoing personality, but in front of this highly merited marshal, Ke Yu really didn't know what to do with his arms and legs.

Ke Yu took out his quantum computer. The screen saver was a group photo of his wife in a red shirt leaning on the bed, with Qin Yi in her arms, her white paws stretched out onto her mother's arm and her eyes dripping wet as she looks into the camera.

In the photo, Ke Yu was sitting on the edge of the bed, looking at his sweetheart and daughter with a silly smile on his face.

Ke Yu touched the screen and made a decision.

......

He Xing went downstairs to his room, where Shen Mian had finished coaxing the little dragon cubs and was leaning over the bed to look up the reviews of "A Handful of Miscellaneous Things" on his quantum computer.

The book was highly praised on the StarNet and it was indeed weakly written, but when they thought about the author's age, every reader couldn't help but become soft.
This was a little dragon cub who already had the courage to share this work with other dragons. Anyone could understand the shortcomings of the article and would consider the tone if they wanted to give some advice. Under such circumstances, there were almost no quarrels in the comment section of various review websites and under the number of tweets.