Chapter 57: Dean, I Like You!

After two days of fermenting the public's opinion, all the live broadcast videos of Shen Mian emerged and all the clips of He Xing were edited into a compilation. After many comparisons, most of the dragons actually knew – to the dragons, it was too unlikely that the human forms could be identical, and it was almost certain that they were the same dragon.

Aiya, mythical dragons? Maybe they can actually turn back into a dragon cub? After all, different dragon species have weird skills and as soon as you accept that the crown prince is coquettish, you will immediately feel that it is too easy to accept the ying ying ying!

Many of the netizens, who only discovered Shen Mian's live broadcast because of He Xing, have forgotten what they were there for after watching the broadcast for a day or two.

The peaceful and warm atmosphere in the live room comforted many dragons who have been on business trips all year round. Even on a crowded starship, they could rest peacefully while listening to the voices on the live broadcast.

These netizens were so addicted to people and raising cubs online that they completely forgot there was a crown prince. Until that evening, a #Prince's Reader Dynamic# stormed the hot search list.

The audience's fingers clicked into the hot topic before their brains could react, with the most popular being the Crown Prince He Xing's own Reader account, followed by the royal family's official forwarding of the Crown Prince's developments.

If you clicked on the account whose ID said He Xing, 'The first heir to the Royal Family' would be written at the bottom and his avatar framed with a gold border, signifying the official certification on Reader.

The Crown Prince himself forwarded a childcare centre's update and also released a picture similar to the centre's update.

The picture was of Dean Shen and five little dragons with a smiling crown prince beside them. In other words, the crown prince admitted that he was the "Mr He" in Dean Shen's live broadcast!

Although the netizens have been speculating for a long time, they couldn't help but get excited when the speculation was confirmed. Those who followed Shen Mian's live broadcast since the beginning felt as if fireworks had exploded in their minds- it was actually true!

The Crown Prince really was coquettish!
This offensive alpha, who went to battlefields and conference halls, was actually coquettish behind the scenes. What wonderful attributes!

When the royal public relations department clicked on the Crown Prince's hot search, they were always ready to report and remove some of the emotionally heated remarks. They found that the number one comment under the hot search was this:

Flashing Golden Lights:
It's not really a surprise haha. My brother is in the Seventh Legion and my own profession is conveniently related to that, so I've studied a few of the military exercises that His Highness has participated in with my mentor. It felt like His Highness was particularly reliable in serious matters and used his troops like a god, but was always up for some mischief. His Highness is actually quite skinny and gentle, but it's the military uniform that limits him.

I'm not surprised he'd be close to the Dean either, because they're both the kind of beings that make dragons feel safe. They're same on the inside. His Highness was on the verge of looking for a fight every day but really spoils the little dragon cubs. There is a silent gentleness about the Dean and every time I watch him quietly watch the cubs, I want to suddenly become small and jump into the dean's arms.

Confession to the Dean! Dean, I like you! Hopefully, each cub will have a guide like the Dean as they grow up.

Royal Public Relations Department: How was it that this little cutie's compliments were gradually being directed towards the centre's Dean?
They scrolled down the comments and found out that their crown prince was basically tied to the centre's dean and they were bound to be mentioned at the same time.