Chapter 48: Rhein

After Shen Mian read through all of Rhein's report card, all of the subjects for several semesters flew past the passing line, neither too high nor too low, and the average curve of the grades was unbelievably stable.

At the bottom of the report card was a message from the class teacher, which is filled out every semester in accordance with the dragon cub's performance on the final exam:

Rhein is a gentle and quiet cub who is always considerate to teachers and classmates and has steady grades. He has a great talent for gardening and loves gardening from the bottom of his heart. He is always keeping the garden corner and flower garden lush and beautiful.

Shen Mian flipped backwards. The first few comments raised a little bit of expectation for Rhein's performance and then began to praise Rhein's talent in farming.

Shen Mian, "..."
The teacher may have tried, but it was no use, because all of Rhein's scores hovered around the passing line, whether it was a midterm or a quiz.

Shen Mian put his hands against his jaw in contemplation.

The cub, Rhein, on file perfectly inherited Lansin's gentle and delicate appearance, completely in line with Shen Mian's impression of two "elves" as a human. The eyes looking into the camera were a translucent galaxy blue. Most elven dragons have beautiful appearances whether they are an alpha, beta or omega. They all have a beautiful genderless face.

The face of an angel.
He didn't know exactly what kind of personality this child had.

Shen Mian pulled up the report cards of the centre's cubs.

He had the normal curve wrecker's report cards: Gian and Xing Fei, no matter how difficult the test paper was, had beautiful near-perfect scores.

School tyrant's report card: Yan Tan took a few exams here and his grades fluctuated with the difficulty of the papers. He basically got excellent results.

Normal flunkie's report card: His grades before transferring to this school were very low, only passing a few subjects, the worst grade being a 30 in writing and the best grade being an 80 in basic geography.

After Lu Yuan transferred to Qiming Childcare Centre, he advanced to a scholar1, maintaining an average score of 80 to 100.

In comparison, Rhein's report card was even more amazing.

Shen Mian originally wanted to analyze the data based on Rhein's report card, but now that he'd read it, he realised that it wasn't necessary – the grades in all subjects were similar.

The quantum computer jumped back to the function interface. Shen Mian's finger paused when skimming through the address book, it was exactly 10:30. Usually he would've almost fallen asleep. After all, Water Star had always had long days and short nights, past ten o'clock in Mercury is already the silent time. Water Star was already silent after ten o'clock.

Shen Mian touched the faded outer shell of the quantum computer and just took out and opened a textbook when the small and old quantum computer suddenly buzzed and vibrated twice.

He Xing sent a message.

He Xing: I see you're online, haven't you rested yet?

Shen Mian replied: No.

He Xing had just returned from a banquet in Geng Chen, fleeing from greeting the hush of uncles and aunts. Originally, he wasn't going to send a message to disturb Shen Mian. He logged on to the chat app to pass time and in the background, he found that Shen Mian's account avatar was lit.

He Xing's desire to see someone was stirring: What's wrong?

Shen Mian replied to him: Looking at the new dragon cub's report card.