Chapter 63: Suit Yourself

"You're wrong to say that," He Xing jammed his arms around the little black and white fatty. "How do you know I don't have a lover?"

Lu Yuan's short little tail wagged and patted Shen Mian with his paw pad. "Dean, Dean."

Shen Mian, who had been pretending he had not heard anything, had to answer. "Hm?"

Lu Yuan, "Let's record it and sell it to the press as an exclusive! We'll be able to make a fortune for the centre."

He Xing: ?

"I'm still here, right? And you're saying that to my face? Could your dean be..."

Shen Mian pondered. "Good idea."

He Xing: ??

......

Not long after Yan Tan returned, Qiming Childcare Centre's final exams arrived.

Since Shen Mian was the only teacher at the centre and the cubs were in a low grade, there were only four subjects that they had to be tested on- Written Language, Dragon Genus, Maths, and Ideology.

The progress of the cubs barely caught up with the new second grade students from other centres. Apart from the fact that Shen Mian himself lectured quickly or because the other centres wouldn't rush the cubs to learn from too many books, at this age, it was important to learn more about oneself and the other races.

The four subjects were tested over two days; one in the morning and one in the afternoon. The first course was a relatively simple written language course, with exam papers focusing on simple grammar and vocabulary.

When Shen Mian himself was a student, he didn't like the way teachers looked at the exam papers, so he leaned on the lectern and didn't walk down.

Xing Fei and Gian started writing on the written language exam paper like fish in water and the pens in their hands wouldn't stop. While Lu Yuan and Rhein were still struggling on the first page, the other two little dragon cubs had already flipped the page.

Hearing the sound of paper flipping over, Lu Yuan and Rhein abruptly looked up, both unable to help but feel nervous- how much time had passed? Are they doing it too slowly?

Shen Mian glanced at the clock at the back of the classroom. "There's no need to rush, there's still forty minutes left."

The exam time limit for the dragon cubs was one hour. If it took too long, the dragon cubs wouldn't be able to sit still. Not even half the time had passed by now, it was Xing Fei and Gian who wrote too fast. Lu Yuan and Rhein wrote at a normal speed.

[The Missing Road: Lu Yuan and Rhein are just like me... Every time I take an exam, once I hear the clattering sound of paper flipping, I get extremely nervous, to the point of exploding!]

[Seventh Legion Super God: True true, me too, and every time, I feel that everyone is so calm. They all know how to do the test and I'm the only one who doesn't know anything. When the scores come out, you find that you are indeed the only one who doesn't know how to do it... maybe I'm just a flunkie.]

[Xue Lulu: Different civilisations have the same reality.]

When the hour was over, the four little dragon cubs came up with their exam papers and placed them one by one in Shen Mian's hand.

Xing Fei and Rhein had the prettier handwriting, while Gian and Lu Yuan were not as nimble with their pens as they were in their dragon forms, so their papers were definitely not as nice as the other two cubs.

But Lu Yuan's writing was too ugly.

He Xing looked at it for a moment from the side and couldn't help but speak. "Lu Yuan."