Chapter 22: Menthol Cigarettes

The undeveloped wastelands was a paradise for various wurms and wild animals. In addition to the powerful wurms, there were various carnivorous beasts, with the original owner having lost his life in the wasteland. For the young dragons who have not grown up, entering the wasteland was equivalent to a death sentence.

Yan Huan didn’t think that Shen Mian would really say anything, after all, most dragons would think he was joking and vaguely say a few words, but Dean Shen actually scolded the dragon.

Continuing on from little Vick, Admiral Yan once again felt humble in front of the omega.

Shen Mian, “Most childcare centres are pretty much open now, how come Yan Tan isn’t going to school?”

He Xing nodded, “Didn’t Yan Huan start going to kindergarten last year? Did he not attend the new semester?”

Yan Huan got a headache when he mentioned this, “Yan Tan is ten years old and is about to graduate kindergarten. Yan Zhou was on vacation a while ago and had enrolled Yan Tan in a fighting class without telling the family. Yan Tan is soft-hearted and was bullied by the other dragon cubs and doesn’t want to attend class. Because of this situation, Yan Zhou was about to go insane from anger?”

He Xing put himself in the father’s shoes and thought, “That’s true. If my little dragon cub gets bullied, I might have to beat that unlucky kid up.”

Yan Huan, “You wake up, he has straight A cancer, despite the teacher warning and punishing the kid. But when Yan Tan came back, Yan Zhou actually said… that Yan Tan was being bullied because he was too weak.”

He Xing was shocked by such a statement, “What?”

Shen Mian, The dragon race has confusing thoughts.

Yan Huan held his forehead wearily, “Also, the day before yesterday, Yan Tan wanted to sign up to a literature class, but Yan Zhou didn’t let him. After arguing all night, Yan Zhou’s temper flared up and he left Yan Tan with me, telling me to throw him into Water Star’s wastelands.”

He originally came to eat Dean Shen’s meals, who would’ve thought that his own brother left a little dragon cub with him before he left.

The days since Yan Huan has been on vacation were simply in dire straits.

Shen Mian passed the window, he didn’t know when Yan Tan’s relaxed sleeping posture from when he left his arms had changed. He curled into a ball under the quilt, Shen Mian could guess what position he was in – His body curled up, head hanging down holding his tail and his wings wrapped tightly around himself. The ninety catty dragon cub surprisingly only took up a small portion of the single bed.

He was like a cub that had lost its shelter, he struggled to draw security for himself.

He Xing propped himself up on the railing, “So what are you going to do now? Change centres? Impossible, ten-year-old cubs are able to converge their instincts, but according to the rules, mythical dragons must complete their education at a designated nursery.” The issue of the mythical not being able to go to a childcare centre with other cubs is a regulation written into the law and couldn’t be compromised.

Yan Huan also knew that, “So I made a temporary application and got all the previous years’ leave back, making a total of nineteen days. In the meantime, I took a leave of absence from school for Yan Tan. By the end of next month, my father’s retirement paperwork should also be completed and I will take Yan Tan with me then.”

He Xing, “That’s one solution.”

They wouldn’t have been able to take such a long vacation if they hadn’t previously resolved the party that was going to restore the ethnic pattern.