Chapter 88: How Deserving of Him

Shen Mian didn't know how to help Lu Yuan learn how to transform into his human form. Even if he had memorised all sorts of professional books forwards and backwards, he was still a human and couldn't empathise with such things as shifting forms.

He specifically looked for Wen Yan. Wen Yan was also a spotted dragon, so he was very understanding of Lu Yuan's feelings. He pondered for a moment and replied, "In fact, Lu Yuan had physical changes two months ago and supposedly no other dragon cubs are having objective difficulties... he's probably too anxious now. If not, try to get him to relax completely. Maybe pushing him a bit would work wonders?"

Wen Yan added, "Actually if he wasn't too focused on transforming, it would be better to wait for it to naturally happen."

Shen Mian, "A few little dragon cubs already have their human forms."

Wen Yan understood and nodded. "That can be done appropriately."
It's hard not to be anxious when you're different from the other dragon cubs.

It was unlikely that Lu Yuan would be able to relax completely. The little fatty would be very nervous every time he went to Wen Yan's human form learning class, so Shen Mian had no choice but to choose the latter method.

Dean Shen, who was always soft when facing the little dragon cubs, thought for a few days with a paralysed face. He could not think of any good way to "force" Lu Yuan, so he had to acquiesce in He Xing's "free reign".

If Marshal He wasn't messing around, he was on his way to messing around. Military exercises could be played out and once he got permission from Dean Shen, he came up with an idea after a little thought.

A few days later, an oversized package arrived from Fei Yun City, Imperial Star, marked as an expedited shipment of valuables. When opened up, it revealed an obsolete military mecha.

This type of mecha was used for detection; small in size and volume, and most of the internal space was used for energy storage and power systems, so the space left for the pilot was very cramped. Adult dragons don't even have the room to stretch their backs in it. It has now been replaced by a better mecha.

This mecha was placed in the mock battle arena, a stark contrast to the mechas usually shown to the dragon cubs. The fierceness of the military mecha completely crushed those toys.

Although Qin Yi had never driven one before, she had seen a lot of them and had figured out the purpose of many buttons. After being in there for a while, she came out and gave up her place to the curious, but strong-hearted Gian, who let his younger sisters go in first.

Shen Mian bent down and carried the human formed Gian inside. Rhein excitedly sat on Gian's shoulders and sat inside together.

There was very little space inside the mecha and of course, the short and chubby dragon formed cubs couldn't get in. Not even the half-dragon formed Xing Fei could fit- her big tail was taking up a lot of space.

The mecha had its energy system dismantled and any button could be pressed as there were no safety hazards, so the little dragon cubs don't need to be watched by their elders when they played in it alone.

Neither Lu Yuan nor Xing Fei went in to see. Qin Yi took the extra operating instructions in the mecha down and looked at it with the two little dragon cubs who couldn't go in.

Xing Fei prefered the manual, but Lu Yuan was more interested in seeing the inside of the mecha and hastily bounced up and down, grabbing He Xing and trying to hang onto Marshal He.

He Xing smiled as he allowed himself to be grabbed. "I'll carry you up there later, okay?"

Lu Yuan nodded vigorously.