Chapter 71: White and Black

Shen Mian found that interesting. He crouched down to be at the same level as the little Duke. "That's right, I'm Xing Fei's Dean."
To be remembered by other dragons because of his own little dragon cub is a very high compliment for him as the Dean.

Qin Yi was curious. "Was that poem "Cold Winter" written for you?"

Shen Mian, "Probably. I haven't asked."

Qin Yi slowly revealed a smile. "You are just as I imagined."

Ke Yu felt that the name Xing Fei was somewhat familiar, but couldn't remember where he had heard it from. Ke Yu gave up thinking about it and put his hand on Qin Yi's shoulder. "Let's sit down and talk."

Ke Yu, "Let me introduce you. This is Livia, he took first place in this year's flower arranging competition, and Nova Magazine interviewed him."

Qin Yi was stunned and repeated, "Flower arranging competition?"
She looked over her shoulder, her gaze resting on Livia, whose hands were very calloused, clearly not like a dragon cub who only knew how to arrange flowers and play musical instruments.

In front of his little daughter, Ke Yu changed to a gentle but tidy attitude and introduced her with great interest. "Didn't you say you liked flowers a while ago? I just thought you'd like flower arranging. Livia is a little dragon cub but has been praised by a master florist. Him teaching you how to get started is especially appropriate."

Qin Yi, "..."
The little dragon cub tried to think back and finally remembered that she seemed to have said that in front of her grandfather.

The young Duke coughed lightly and shallowly smiled, answering against her will. "Yes, I...like flower arranging...very much."

Ke Yu was delighted. "That's great. When you learn it and feel interested, we'll go ask a master to teach you."

As soon as Ke Yu finished speaking, his quantum computer suddenly sounded. He picked it up, took a look and his brows furrowed.

Qin Yi was very sensitive. "Has Grandpa Sika come?"

Ke Yu gently hugged Qin Yi. "Mn, don't be afraid, grandpa has come too. Grandpa and I will protect you."

Qin Yi, "..."

Shen Mian felt that his heart was filled with question marks: Protect? Has something bullied the little Duke?

Ke Yu showed great affection towards his gentle and simple little girl and combed her somewhat messy hair. "You can do whatever you want. You don't have to force yourself to do something you don't like. Then I'll go out first. You should learn well from Livia."

Qin Yi watched her father leave. Only when the door to the flower room closed and Ke Yu's figure disappeared from sight did the young Duke sigh somewhat helplessly.

Shen Mian and Livia always felt as if there was something hidden. A big figure and a small figure looked at each other for a few seconds, silently choosing to wait for Qin Yi to speak first.

Qin Yi turned to Livia. "Sorry, can I talk to you about the flower arranging class?"

Livia, "Of course."

Qin Yi, "Due to some reasons, Mr Livia doesn't need to teach me flower arranging. You can do your own thing, like doing homework or practise flower arranging. Of course, since Mr Livia's time is being held up because of my own reasons, the salary will still be paid as usual."

Livia was a particularly principled dragon cub and didn't want to take advantage of her for nothing. "Or shall we change it to another class? I'd be uneasy about getting paid for nothing."