Chapter 14: I'm Leaking Electricity

The income from the live broadcast was very impressive, the star coins were deposited into the centre’s public account and Shen Mian’s private account.

Shen Mian spent some money from his private account and bought some dragon grass seeds to plant in the centre’s backyard, at the same time he also gave the lonely red pig a partner. The dragon grass sold in Shen Mian’s personal shop increased from 20 leaves per day to 50 leaves per day. Since the dragon grass absorbed Shen Mian’s mana, the wood mana contained in the leaves is exceptionally pure, therefore, he was always short in supply.

Picking the leaves every morning had become part of Shen Mian’s morning routine and He Xing followed behind holding a box to help him.

“Don’t pick that one.”

It was like Shen Mian had eyes on the back of his head, accurately seeing He Xing’s hand reaching for a leaf.

That leaf was particularly good; the flesh was thick because it absorbed a lot of mana, showing crystal-like transparency, which was better than others.

He Xing wondered, “This one looks good, can it be twice as expensive?”

Dragon grass is like a natural and efficient throat lozenge for dragons. For the dragons that can synthesize fuel or flames, it is an essential necessity for daily life, so there will never be the problem of it not being sold.

Shen Mian finished picking the last dragon grass leaf, “That one will be left for Gian.”

He Xing understood, “I’ve heard him coughing in the past few days, after a period of time, his ore element is almost able to emit flames.”

After eating a little less than half a box of special nutrient supplements, little Gian’s scales were much brighter than before and will no longer be called malnourished when he goes out.

Coughing and occasional hiccups, he had been mute for the past few days.

Fifty pieces of dragon grass had been picked between the two of them. Shen Mian asked, “What is it like to breathe fire?”

He Xing thought for a while, “I really not sure, I can’t synthesize fuel, but according to my friend, they don’t feel it when they breathe fire, but the process of synthesizing fuel often makes their throats uncomfortable.”

Shen Mian, “You unexpectedly don’t breathe fire.”

He Xing took the box in his hands and handed it to the courier, who was a dragon, “Although I don’t breathe fire, my heart is a flame that can burn for you at any time.”

He probably thought that one sentence could not express his fiery heart so He Xing added another sentence, “I am a boiling hot alpha.”

The courier brother who was forced to listen to it all was discouraged: In this ridiculous era, do you have to have sex appeal to find who is an alpha and also handsome as a partner? Will an honest dragon like him be lonely for life?

Shen Mian, “…”

It seems that a baby carriage has passed by.

Shen Mian objectively said, “… I finally know why such a big dragon like yourself is still single now.”

“I’m single for an objective reason,” He Xing tried to explain, “You don’t know but all the single omegas and betas in my unit all have internal indigestion and feel that our alphas are naive.”

Shen Mian was indifferent, “Is that so.”

He Xing, “I feel that what you said just now was not in a questioning tone.”