Chapter 49: Buddhism

Elven dragons are the only dragons that can actively capture the surrounding mana. They can only capture wood mana and transport the mana to their wings. The special cells on the wings will be synthesized and when transported to the outside, it will become phosphorus powder, so the elven dragons are also the only dragon in the whole dragon race that can cultivate mana plants.

Capturing mana is the elven dragon's dragon instinct. The captured mana does not participate in the growth and development of the elven dragon, does not affect normal physiological functions and is completely painless when synthesized.

Wood mana is suitable for all plants and, within the appropriate range, can be repeatedly stimulated without affecting the health of the plant and without producing defective products. If it weren't for the small size of the elven dragon and the limited amount of phosphorus powder it could secrete, it would have to contract the entire Dragon Empire's agriculture.

An adult elven dragon can grow a family's rations because the elven dragon is small in size and has a small appetite.

There was a limited amount of phosphorus powder on Rhein's wings, so the phosphorus powder was depleted after a few laps. He fluttered his wings and flew up to Shen Mian, "Dean, your ecological field is lusher than any field I have ever seen. Are you also an elven dragon? How come you're so tall?"

Shen Mian raised his hand and let the little dragon cub fall into his hand, "I'm not an elven dragon, I just have a little bit of mana."
He snapped his fingers in front of Rhein and the aurora-like wood mana poured down.

Rhein, who had been standing lightly on his hand, jumped over and hugged Shen Mian's fingers when his mana appeared.
The little dragon cub slightly widened his eyes, "With this much mana, you could stand still while taking care of the plants."

The mana revolved around Rhein and some of it slowly went into Rhein's body. In less than an hour, some of it will be synthesized into phosphorus powder.

Shen Mian was silent for a moment and replied tactfully, "I still need to walk around."
Before seeing the elven dragon with his own eyes, Shen Mian believed the nonsense in the professional books: The elven dragon is a hardworking and beautiful dragon race, and in the age where technology was backwards, every elven dragon was diligent in planting.

Lu Yuan held his face, confused.

"I thought all ecological fields looked like this."

Yan Tan patted Lu Yuan's big face.

"No, our dean has mana, that's why they grew so well. Right, Xing Fei?"

Gian nodded with a small notebook as he calculated, "An elven dragon cub can roughly take care of 0.1 square metres of plants..."

Xing Fei couldn't stop looking at Rhein. She loved Rhein's wings, they always reminded her of the flames, stars and mana galaxies from that night.

What was it like to wear a galaxy on your body?

......

Rhein was much more intimate with Shen Mian after he saw the mana.

Shen Mian inquired about the progress of Rhein's course, which was one unit faster than the other dragon cubs: not much. Shen Mian then asked Rhein to wait a little for Gian and the others. The little dragon cub was very easy to talk to and immediately nodded in agreement.

Rhein sat on a special table and chair. The sunlight fell through the glass onto him, making him seem like a little prince from a fairy tale. He flipped through the small textbook in front of him and read slowly.

[Working out?: I'm dead, I'm dead. This beauty, if I could look like this, would I still be single?]

[Southeast: Without this temperament, having a good face means nothing.

[Sweet and Sour Spare Ribs: Dragons are really...creatures that keep breaking the limits of my aesthetic. When I first saw Gian, I was really overwhelmed by the magnificence of the gem dragon. On the contrary, his personality is super attentive, what kind of boy will he be when he grows up? Baby Yan Tan is very responsible! I remember that time he escorted Xing Fei down the stairs so well. He became a little gentleman before he grew up.]

[Xue Lulu: Exactly! And Xing Fei, I always feel that Xing Fei is a little princess, her temperament is very good. Lu Yuan is the kind of boy with a super high emotional intelligence, just look at him selling pouches on the live broadcast, he knows what we girls want! Literally every word was on my meng point!]

[Tears are salty: The new dragon cub is like a little fairy dragon, with soft light effects all over him.]

[Sakuramochi: Yes, yes! That's an apt description.]

[Does your throat hurt today?: ...Your little fairy dragon doesn't seem to be listening to class and reading...how is this so similar to me when I sleep in class?]

Huh?
The audience in the live room looked over closely, the little golden dragon cub held his chin and little by little – really fell asleep.

Of course, Shen Ming noticed. He stepped down from the podium and gently tapped Rhein's desk.

Rhein snapped out of it and before he could see who it was after sitting up straight, he had reflexively apologized, "I'm sorry teacher, I shouldn't have gone to sleep."

[Tears are salty: ???]

[Death Rays: ...The little fairy dragon is actually an elementary school flunkie like Lu Yuan hahahahaha.]

[Where will it not burn: Is the goal just to pass the exam hahahaha]

Shen Mian understood. Rhein, who looked like he had special effects and was so beautiful that he looked like a golden legend, was essentially a long-lived...small golden salted fish.

Mn, you could also say it's Buddhism.

So the old father, Lansin, felt his son's grades were good, not because of the filter, but because he really felt that way.

The author has something to say:

You all guessed wrong (tsundere)
It's not white and black, but a golden salted fish! The white and black dragon cub in the back!

- - - - - - - - - -

The buddhism used in this chapter refers to netlingo not the actual religion.

"The main meaning is to have no desires, no sadness, no joy, calmness and peace of mind." – (in chinese)