Chapter 40: Ying-

The three-day childcare teacher assessment test cooled down half of the childcare teachers and related topics also stuck on Reader's top search list for three days.

After the fourth day of the exam, Shen Mian finally started live broadcasting.

As soon as the live room opened, the barrage filled the screen.

[Crown Prince's Medal: I've been waiting for the dean wu wu wu, I haven't seen the dean for a few days and was about to die. After watching so many live rooms, I still think Dean is the best here. Sending a star to the dean.]

[Only vanilla flavoured: Dean, how did you do on your exams? Although I've seen the hot topic, I'm still really worried. One of my relatives came back from the exam and cried all day.]

[Listening to the wind and rain at night: Is this the one hundred mark dean from the hot search? I followed the link and came over.]

[Sauce Sauce Sauce: Me too! I haven't seen cubs in a long time either!]

[Small Cakes: I saw the anchor on the hot search list! That's why I came over to watch it, the anchor looks just as good as he did on the video. The cubs are super cute too.]

[Crystal Flower: In front, me too! It was love at first sight when I watched the hot search video. The scene where the cub fell into the dean's arms was so cool, I watched it several times on repeat.]

[Ice Cube: I cut out the gif and whoever wants it can click into my home page to directly get the gif.]

Shen Mian had stopped live broadcasting two days before the exams started and he originally thought that today's broadcast would receive less attention, but as soon as the live broadcast started, there were more viewers than usual. The translucent barrage on the holographic glasses superimposed together and even blocked Shen Mian's line of sight. Shen Mian froze for a moment before remembering that he was on the hot search after the exam's first day. That video had over 100 million views in a single day and all of these new viewers should have been drawn in by the heat of the moment.

Shen Mian paused to raise the transparency of the barrage on the holographic glasses to 80%, which allowed him to see the classroom through the barrage, "A couple of days ago, I took the childcare teachers unified exam, so I haven't been live broadcasting."

"Today's live broadcast is class."
Shen Mian smoothly patted Yan Tan, who was flying around.

The dragon cubs had just eaten breakfast. Gian, Xing Fei and Lu Yuan were sitting in the classroom with pens and papers on each table. Lu Yuan was sitting in his seat and was biting his pencil, occasionally reaching out and clawing at his round face and ears, scribbling over several lines of distorted writing on the paper in front of him.

Xing Fei and Gian sat together with all kinds of books spread out in front of them, such as "Short Essay Context", "The Beauty of Poetry", "Appreciating Beautiful Words and Sentences". All of them were tools to guide the young dragons in their writing.

Gian looked down at the notebook in front of him, "I always find this example strange, but I can't think of a better one."

Xing Fei pulled out a copy of "Classical Arguments" from the pile, "It doesn't feel like it fits with the previous text, the subject matter seems skewed. Let's see if there are other examples to replace it."

Lu Yuan jumped down from his seat and went next to Xing Fei and Gian. He looked at the table for a while and found that he didn't understand anything, so he moved back to his seat.

Yan Tan held drawing paper and sketching pencils in his hands and fluttered his wings to observe the expression of each dragon cub.

[Seventh Legion Super God: What are the cubs doing? Are they doing a test paper? The dean lectures super fast, my little nephew is the same age as Gian and his course hasn't reached half of the dean's.]