Chapter 8: Big Baby

An hour ago, a private villa on the Imperial Star

Three young dragons wore holographic helmets, the voice input barrage function turned off and sat on the sofa. The three quantum computer light screens all showed the same interface – Cat Eye Live live room 1551.

The anchor is a human being rarely seen in the Imperial capital, young and has an outstanding temperament. The person standing in the kitchen also has a sense of indifference that does not seem easy to anger.

“Zong Chi, is the boss living with him now?”

The dragon with the black holographic helmet asked.

The dragon wearing the silver helmet spoke, he was the dragon that He Xing contacted, “Yes, his name is Shen Mian. I secretly checked when I sent the quantum computer to the boss yesterday. The dean Shen Mian is a student who has just graduated from a childcare major this year. In order to maintain the livelihood of the childcare centre, he has been broadcasting live on the Cat Eye’s platform. Zhao Xingchen, don’t pull me, it’s only this much. If I check again then I’m using power for personal gain, right Yan Huan?”

Yan Huan wore a white helmet, “Don’t trouble him, Xing Chen, what Zong Chi did is right.”

Black Helmet – Zhao Xingchen, “I’m not worried about the boss. He has an intellectual disability thing and is out every day, who can rest assured? The last time the rebellion ended, the royal family also understood that the boss was injured and let him take a holiday, otherwise, as the crown prince, he would’ve been rushed into the public eye.

Yan Huan, “He has contacted Zong Chi to prove that he has returned to normal, and he is still willing to stay in Water Star. Did He Xing not participate in the live broadcast? I can’t see him.”

Zhao Xingchen was about to answer when suddenly, there were footsteps in the live broadcast room. The three of them subconsciously looked at the kitchen door and heard a childish and cute voice, “Dean, my younger brother and I are here to help you.”

Zhao Xingchen was a little puzzled: he remembers that there seems to be only one gem dragon cub registered in the centre. Why is there another one, is it that he has found the wrong live room?

His doubts were quickly lifted – a golden cub the size of a paw flew from behind the gem dragon, a slender body with a pair of light golden wings on its back.

It’s cleary He Xing!

The three of them watched the boss without squinting, he flew straight to Shen Mian and then gathered his wings and landed on Shen Mian’s hands, twisting around his fingers, his tongue even poking out a little.

Zhao Xingchen, “Do we usually fight for this thing?”

Zong Chi in despair, “Do we usually follow this thing?”

Yan Huan dealt the fatal blow in one sentence, “We also went through fire and water with him.”

Zhao Xingchen spit out while his eyes stayed on Shen Mian, “What consideration does he have, he just went to fan over humans! He can’t fan over them here since there are only dragons on the Imperial Star, so he ran to Water Star to fan over such a good-looking human. Has he thought about us? When he first disappeared, the few of us were so worried we couldn’t even continue to watch the live broadcast.”

Yan Huan sighed, “Who doesn’t want to fan over humans? Unfortunately, the human body is weak and I heard that they easily cry.”

Zong Chi nodded his head before realising his friends couldn’t see, and just said, “Yes, yes I heard that they’re pretty coquettish.”