Chapter 96: Obtuse

Shen Mian and He Xing entered through the back door of the classroom without passing by the window, so of course, he didn't see the two little dragons in the classroom. He thought that Gian and Lu Yuan had already returned to the dormitory, so he kept his attention on He Xing when he entered.

Gian blankly looked at his dean.

Marshal He felt very guilty and took half a step back subconsciously. After thinking about it, he felt that he was not wrong and silently went back.

Shen Mian felt his expression gradually cracking- he never would have thought that he would publicise his relationship with He Xing so suddenly in front of the dragon cub.

Under Gian's stunned expression was constant brainstorming. The little dragon cub, who was naturally not sensitive to such things, racked his brain and couldn't figure out why the dean and Uncle He would be talking about marriage.

Facing Gian's eyes, Shen Mian felt a headache coming: How should he explain it to Gian now?

Gian sniffed, stood up and walked over to Shen Mian.

Shen Mian knelt down to be level with the little dragon cub.

Gian took Shen Mian's hand, looked around for a while and whispered, "Dean..."

The little dragon cub Gian hugged Shen Mian and buried his head into Shen Mian's chest. "Dean, don't abandon me even if you get married."

Shen Mian's eyes immediately softened and he gently stroked the little gem dragon's big, round head. "I absolutely won't."

"I will always, always love Gian."

Gian was quiet in Shen Mian's arms for a moment, then withdrew embarrassedly, rubbing his eyes.

He Xing leaned over. "I'm not going to rob the dean from you... I like you guys while you're with the dean."

Gian vigorously shook his head. "That's not it."
It wasn't that he was afraid that Uncle He would steal Dean from him, he was just a little afraid that Uncle He would have cuter dragon cubs around him and that Dean would slowly dislike him.

But the dean said he'd always like him.
Gian trusted his dean wholeheartedly and that worry soon disappeared under the reassuring presence of Shen Mian.

Gian took Shen Mian's hand, then grabbed He Xing's and then put them together, solemnly replying, "I respect the dean's choice and I think Uncle He is a good dragon."

Dean Shen, who was handed over by his own cub without knowing what was going on, "..."

He Xing was particularly touched and hugged Gian. "Dad really didn't cherish you for nothing."

Shen Mian, "???"

Lu Yuan stuck his head out and looked around. "So are the Dean and Uncle He really getting married? Will there be milk candies? Will there be a holiday? Dean, can I write two fewer copybooks?"

Shen Mian finally remembered- he and He Xing were just discussing how to quickly adopt the two dragon cubs, not talking about marriage. He was almost led astray by Gian.

Shen Mian very coldly broke Lu Yuan's fantasy. "If I get married, I will mark your exam papers and copybooks at the wedding."

Lu Yuan, "!!!"

He Xing slowly turned his head: This really is the Dean's style.

Marshal He's gaze passed the podium and he suddenly saw the slightly lighted quantum computer. He froze for a moment and tapped Shen Mian. "Shen Mian, is the live broadcast not off?"