Chapter 86: Villa

It wasn't until during the day that the Crown Prince saw the human form of Gian. The soft dango-like Gian was kissed by all the female childcare teachers during the day, causing the little dragon cub to hide in his dormitory and transform back into his dragon form before daring to come out.

Gian could remain in his human form for only about two hours a day, which could be extended indefinitely as the cub became more proficient and more physically developed- adult dragons could basically remain in human form 24/7, only changing back when necessary.

After all, the human form was too space-efficient for large dragons and they could save a lot of star coins when buying a house in the city.

On the sixth afternoon of Gian's transformation into his human form, there was still nothing from Lu Yuan.

In the afternoon, after the cubs had finished their elective classes, Lu Yuan sat on the grass and watched Gian, who was talking to him, suddenly turn around and rush back to the dormitory without even greeting him. He knew it was time for Gian's transformation.

Rhein sat on top of the little spotted dragon's fluffy head, patting the ears beside him. "What's wrong?"

Lu Yuan was melancholy. "Gian is already able to transform for two hours and I can't even transform."

Lu Yuan sat paralyzed on the grass, the tip of each fluff filled with melancholy. "Rhein, are you not in a hurry? Last time, I heard Teacher Wen say that many little dragon cubs were able to maintain their human forms at eight years old."

And he was many months older than Gian.

Rhein pulled out his little pillow and laid down. "Why should I be in a hurry?"

Lu Yuan, "Don't you want to transform into your human form?"

Rhein was also eight years old now and had been working with Gian and Lu Yuan to learn how to transform into their human forms, but Rhein seemed to be a little behind in his development and had shown no signs of it so far.

Rhein looked at his hands and feet.
As an elven dragon, he looked identical to his human form except for the wings on his back and the scales on his arms and legs.

"There's no need to hurry," Rhein said, lying down on his back, with the blue sky above him. "The dean said that such things can be learned, but there's no need to hurry. When the time comes, we will naturally transform into our human forms."

Lu Yuan was confused. "But wouldn't it be shameful to be slower than other dragon cubs?"

Rhein was righteous. "The Dean said that that proves I'm not like the dragon cubs!"

Lu Yuan's eyes gradually grew brighter. "!"

The Dean is right.

Lu Yuan stood up and patted off the blades of grass on his body, thinking that the dean was really smart.

......

Although Lu Yuan couldn't transform into his human form yet, Shen Mian and He Xing were in no hurry- the difficulty of mastering the human form was different for different dragon races. Large dragons like the spotted dragons were among the races that had it more difficult.

The ones like Gian were already fast and those like Qin Yi, who could maintain their human form for long periods of time under the age of eight, could be counted in the entire empire on one hand.

Shen Mian comforted Lu Yuan with the data, and the little fatty regained his spirit after being reassured by many parties.

Rather, Rhein.
Elven dragons could transform into their human forms the easiest, as they were already very similar to their human form. Many elven dragon cubs could stabilise their human forms at the beginning of them turning eight.