Chapter 29: Marketing

Livia’s call was made through a public pay-per-use quantum computer and couldn’t be used for too long, so Yan Tan reluctantly hung up the call, “If only Livia would come with me, but the starship tickets are so expensive.”

Lu Yuan seized the opportunity to fool around, “So we have to buy a starship!”

Shen Mian outside the door, “…”

He still thinks that Lu Yuan should go into business and that the most profitable way is to engage in sales.

Standing off to the side, Yan Zhou took out his quantum computer and brought up their purchase information. He looked at the picture of the amazingly colourful clothes and then thought of the vivid phosphorus dragon on the chest of Livia’s shirt and silently put the quantum computer back in his pocket.

His little dragon cub really is amazing.

……

Cat Eye Live’s Mutual Attraction event had reached the halfway point and many anchors had begun to increase the length of their live broadcasts in order to be ranked, so Shen Mian turned on the live broadcasts again in the afternoon.

The dragon cubs who dreamt of conquering the galaxies of the universe were taught a lesson about being down to earth by the school tyrant, Livia. In the afternoon, the dragons carried a small basket to help Shen Mian pick the dragon grass.

There was a big order in the morning and the buyer left a message saying that they would arrive home the next day, hoping that Shen Mian would deliver the goods later, to try to ensure the freshness of the dragon grass. Shen Mian only delayed this until the afternoon to pick the dragon grass, otherwise, when he cooked in the morning, He Xing would have to pick the dragon grass, pack it up and send it.

Shen Mian looked at the row of three dragon cubs carrying small baskets, “No classes are scheduled for this afternoon, don’t you want to go play for a while?”

Yan Tan, “Livia said to be down to earth!”

Lu Yuan, “Gian said we have to understand the dean’s hard work!”

Gian looked up, “Playing isn’t as important as the dean.”

Would rejecting the dragon cubs now discourage them? The textbooks also mentioned that children should not be spoiled.

Facing the clear eyes of the three little dragon cubs, Shen Mian could only agree, “Well then, I’ll be troubling you.”

Gian led Lu Yuan and Yan Tan, “I’ll teach you how to pick.”

If he wakes up early, he would definitely help He Xing pick the dragon grass leaves, so he knew exactly which leaves could be put out for sale.

Shen Mian turned to tend to other crops.

The open spaces in the backyard were planted with crops that require mana catalysts to grow and these crops usually sell for a relatively high price. When the mana is sufficient and there are no special requirements for environmental conditions, an agricultural robot can take care of it.

Prompted by these crops that could only be grown by eating mana, the wood ability that Shen Mian had largely left unmanaged since awakening finally grew a little.

Shen Mian felt that his spatial ability has long since returned to its original level and then thought about the wood ability that slowly climbed back to the eighth level after repeated use and exercise. He had to admit that he was probably better suited to combat.

The viewers in the live room watched a swaying patch of dragon grass and although Shen Mian didn’t speak, three dragon cubs were enough for the audience to watch all day.