Chapter 38: Level of Difficulty

There were banners of all kinds on the vehicles in the waiting area. They were of many different colours, but none like the one in the sky.

Towards the end of the exam, the media who were interested in doing interviews for the childcare teacher's unified examination had all arrived and filled the open space in front of the high school. In a row of banners, a black cub holding onto a banner dominated the location and was particularly eye-catching. The cameramen have been raising the cameras in their hands to record the scene of the dragon cub ascending to confess to their childcare teacher.

For the first time in his life, Yan Tan was being pointed at by all kinds of cameras, and he looked down at He Xing at a loss for words – is this really okay? It feels so shameful.

He Xing was very pleased with the shots from all directions and praised Yan Tan, "Remarkable! It's very imposing!"
If this wave of advertisement went well, his family's dean would definitely praise him when he came out.

Yan Tan grabbed the banner with his front paws and tilted his head: Really?

He XIng nodded with certainty, "You can see it from a long way away, what a great advertisement."

Yan Tan was successfully fooled, "Will there be many little dragon cubs coming to our centre to go to school in the future?"
There will be a lot of tuition paid, so Dean wouldn't have to work so hard to live broadcast every day and could always play with them.

It wasn't certain whether Dean Shen would praise He Xing after the exam, but the media on the scene did notice He Xing.

Thirty Minute Water was Water Star's official media and was responsible for reporting the daily news. Things such as the unified examination for childcare teachers was certainly not ignored by the Thirty Minute media.

After all, the childcare teacher's yearly examination attracted the attention of society. The centres use this opportunity to advertise themselves and the media also make statistics of the planet's centres, so that parents who have cubs or are planning to have cubs can choose.

The reporter in charge for this year's Thirty Minute media interviews was Nan Ting, who has been coming to the test centre for several years. He had seen so many advertisements for centres that he had lost the initial excitement.

The photographer who followed Nan Ting sighed, "We do the interview every year, it's not like it's a middle school or high school entrance exam for underage dragons, so where would we get attention? If we don't have some fresh news this year, we'll be scolded again by the young dragons for being uninspiring."

Live broadcasts and videos on the StarNet are becoming more and more popular and traditional news programs such as theirs, which broadcast small household affairs, no longer fit the tastes of young dragons and have lost much of their younger audience. The news channel didn't even have the attention of some of the pro-public security and the ratings kept dropping.

Nan Ting nodded with a sigh and was about to agree when he saw a red banner floating in the air through the window, with gold paint that said "Dean Shen Mian Shen, you are the light, the legend, Qiming Childcare Centre's star!"

Looking further up, a black dragon cub hovered in the air, his claws holding the banner.

He was the most beautiful sight in the entire waiting area.

Nan Ting didn't hold back his laughter, "Bwahahahahahahaha-"

The cameraman leaned over, "What are you laughing at? Is there anything new?"

Nan Ting reached out and pointed outside the window, "Look at that banner."

The cameraman lowered the window and once he got a good look at the banner outside, he laughed out loud, "Who is this, so talented?"
He took a look and noticed that there was a tall adult dragon standing underneath the banner, very handsome, with several young dragon cubs by his side. If he filmed it and cut it into material for broadcasting, it should be easy to please the young dragons as well.