Chapter 76: Brushing Hair

Although Qin Yi didn't care that she was burnt, Dean Shen was very concerned- he had brought someone's beautiful little girl out for an afternoon and the one that came back at night was a battered little dragon cub.

Qin Yi was a white tidal dragon and her human form had long silvery-white hair. The curls and yellowing hair caused by the heat was particularly eye-catching.

Shen Mian combed Qin Yi's hair again, but the charred area was too large. If he cut them all off, she would go bald and she wouldn't be able to hide them all under her normal hair.

Shen Mian guessed that Qin Yi had been standing by the grill since it started, otherwise how could it scorch such a large area? It's just that it was Qin Yi. If it were any other little dragon cub, they would've been upset for a while.

Shen Mian squeezed Qin Yi's hand. The little Duke's hand was calloused, but there were no signs of burns- from his experience, whether it was a cat or a dragon that was roasting, they would most likely reach out in case they burned.

The human form drastically weakens a dragon's physical fitness and even the more fireproof tidal dragons could burn.

But this hair...

While Shen Mian was having a headache, Xing Fei came back with a hair accessory and put it on Qin Yi.

The blue flower hair accessory was put on the silvery-white hair, perfectly blocking the burnt yellow areas. It was more noticeable as Qin Yi's skin was pale and her eyebrows and eyes were as frosty as snow.

Xing Fei took Qin Yi's hand and looked around. She took out a small mirror from her pocket and held it in front of Qin Yi. "Does it look good? I think it really suits you."

Qin Yi touched the hair accessory, which was heavy. The material was not soft silk, but a meticulously polished crystal stone, reflecting the cold light in the living room.

Xing Fei, "There was also a flower made from snowy gauze, but I think this one suits you better, it's just a little heavy."

Qin Yi didn't really care if her hair looked good or not. Even if she did cut her hair short, she wouldn't care. Qin Yi was a very purposeful little dragon cub. If the look wasn't within the scope of her goal, she wouldn't even be bothered to look.

"Do you like flowers?"

Qin Yi's eyebrows furrowed.

"I just think this accessory suits you."

Any accessory in the world was only a foil in the face of the radiant wearer.

Qin Yi smiled slowly and held out her hand.

Xing Fei was unsure of the reason and tilted her head slightly.

Qin Yi's voice was soft. "Hug."

Xing Fei had never met such a coquettish little dragon cub before and she thought to herself that it should be because she was warmer than the other dragon cubs, which was why Qin Yi wanted to hug her.

Xing Fei walked forward and hugged Qin Yi, recalling the dean's actions and gently smoothed Qin Yi's hair.

Qin Yi's hair felt especially good. Her hair was smooth and soft. Xing Fei touched it a few times and when Qin Yi didn't react, she secretly touched it a few more times.

Qin Yi was so comfortable that she wanted to wag her tail. Then she realised that she didn't have a tail right now.

......

After dinner, He Yi and Lu Xianzhi decided to return to their own place early so as not to disturb Shen Mian and He Xing's time together, abducting all the little dragon cubs as they left. He Yi also explained to Shen Mian in a serious manner, "The main reason is so as not to disturb your alone time."