Chapter 52: Brave

He Xing's quantum computer had three communication cards, two of which belonged to the Imperial Star. One of them was for official business and the other was only know to friends in private.
The last communication card belonged to Water Star and was used as an emergency contact for the centre.

This communication dialled in from Water Star... did something happen to the centre?
He Xing had a slightly tense expression and connected the call, the voice of an adult dragon coming through the quantum computer earpiece.

"Is this the emergency contact for Qiming Childcare Centre?"

He Xing: "Yes, may I ask who you are?"

"I am the parent of a child in your centre and would like to come into your centre to visit the cub. I have all the documents to prove it, but your childcare teacher was very unreasonable and not only refused my legitimate request, but also humiliated me. I would like to have a word with my cub now, can you please open the gate and let me in? I can donate a building to your centre and will be sure to give you a big thank you as well."

Who are you giving a big thank you to?

He Xing: ???
Although the Crown Prince was full of question marks, he was also relieved- with Shen Mian at the centre, what could go wrong?

He knew there was a new cub in the centre and Shen Mian had sent him a photo of the little dragon cubs a few days ago. The newcomer was an elven dragon cub named Rhein and the caller was supposedly Rhein's parent.

"I would also like to report to your centre's dean that the childcare teacher has a very bad attitude and is very rude..."

It's good that it wasn't the centre that was in trouble.
He Xing lifted one leg on the coffee table and lazily said, "Is the one you're talking about a tall, good looking, has a beautiful voice and is very gentle to the cubs, the male childcare teacher?"

Yan Huan, who was sitting next to He Xing, "..."
Listening to this long list of adjectives, Yan Huan knew in his mind who he was talking about.
Heh, the voice is indeed very nice, it's much better when he's cursing.

When Dean Shen first met him, the sound of "What's wrong with him?" was still fresh in Admiral Yan's mind.

Vitus, who was on Water Star, felt something a little off, "Yes, that's him."
However, to be able to respond so well to which childcare teacher he was talking about, it must've been that the childcare teacher usually had a bad temper, so other parents only needed to mention which childcare teacher is rude and the emergency contact would automatically know who it is.

He Xing smiled slightly, "I'm sorry, he's the dean of our centre."

The breathing in the quantum computer earpiece intensified sharply.

"Our dean adheres to all the rules and regulations of the nursery and is not only a trusted dean but also a teacher who is respected and loved by the cubs. If he won't allow you to visit the cub, it must be because there is something wrong with you, for example, are you the legal guardian of the cub?

The call was disconnected by the other party.

He Xing dropped his leg and stood up from the couch.
The room was chaotically filled with young lords and as soon as he got up, he immediately attracted the attention of most of the dragons. He Xing nodded slightly at the few dragons that looked straight over.

He Xing was not in his own residence but was dragged here by Zhao Xingchen to attend the other party's family dinner.

Zhao Xingchen quickly stopped him, "Where are you going?"