Chapter 74: A String of Little Dragon Cubs

It was past 4:40 when the cubs finished battling each other. After forty minutes of high-intensity play, the cubs were so hot that they gradually went from bouncing around to fancily collapsing.

Except for Xing Fei and Qin Yi.

The two little dragon cubs drove around the mock battle arena in the laser armour car for a few minutes.

The little Duke got in and out and was not hot at all. After re-entering her human form, she didn't even bother taking off her jacket and sat on the heated car shell to talk with Xing Fei.

Yan Tan and Livia were different. The two little dragon cubs were hot as hell.

That's when the ice-cold little gem dragon became the best radiator- Yan Tan hugged Gian's big tail and felt the crystal spines sticking against his face, sucking away the heat.

Gian was standing in front of Shen Mian with Livia, waiting to wipe his face, when he suddenly felt a weight on his tail and turned back to find a large black pendant on his tail.

"Is Yan Tan not feeling well?"
The little gem dragon crouched down, his short paws rubbing Yan Tan lovingly.

Yan Tan wriggled forwards and hugged Gian. "Gian, you're so nice and cold."

The little gem dragon suddenly realised. "So I can be used like this."

Gian dragged a somewhat heavier Yan Tan and invited Livia, who was a little sweaty. "Do you want a hug? I'm very cold."

Livia looked at Yan Tan, who had no image, and was helpless. "...Thank you, but I'm not particularly hot right now."

Shen Mian picked up Yan Tan, who was almost lying on the floor and patted the dust off. "Come on, go wash your hands and get ready for afternoon tea."

He Xing raised his hand. "Dean."

Shen Mian looked at him. "?"

He Xing, "I'm hot, can I get a hug?"

Shen Mian didn't hesitate at all. "You can."

He put Yan Tan, who was in his arms, into He Xing's. "Here, nice and cool."

Yan Tan, who suddenly changed places shook his tail. "I don't want Uncle He, I want the Dean."

He Xing, "..."

Marshal He put down the little black dragon and politely replied, "That's great. I also only want the dean."

The little dragon cubs lined up to wash their hands and Shen Mian checked the time. It was almost 5 o'clock and He Xing's parents still hadn't come, so he asked He Xing, "Do you want to send a message to your parents."

The cubs had been active for most of the day and he wanted them to eat something, except that He Xing's parents had said they were coming to join them for afternoon tea, and it would be rude for them to eat in advance.

He Xing glanced at the quantum computer. Vick had sent him a message five minutes ago alerting him that the Emperor and Empress had arrived with a large bag of desserts and were now in the living room.

He Xing put away his quantum computer. "They've already arrived. I didn't see the message that Vick sent just now."

Shen Mian paused. "Then I'll bring the dragon cubs over."

He Xing tidied his clothes and leaned over to kiss him on the cheek, quietly asking him with a small smile, "Are you nervous?"

Shen Mian rolled down his sleeves and smoothed out the folds in his clothes.