Chapter 92: Withdrawal

Rhein had enrolled in the gardening class but the class hadn't ended yet. He and the honey dragon Xi Yuan were staying in the eco-field behind the dormitory.

The part behind the dormitory had changed drastically. Divided into two areas, one area was for the cash crops, with Shen Mian's mana plants. The other part was the eco-field where the dragon cubs had their elective class, divided into small fields with a log fence. Both Rhein and the honey dragon had claimed a field to plant in and took care of their own plants.

There was usually an agricultural robot to take care of them and they were taken care of with a literary touch.

Gian walked up to Teacher Teng Wan. "Teacher, may I speak to Rhein for a moment?"

"Has the baking class already ended?" Teng Wan was quite happy. "Rhein is in the second field on the right. You can play here a little longer if you like."

Gian, preoccupied, thanked her. "Thank you, Teacher."

Gian walked over to the small field that Rhein was in charge of. They said it was a small field, but there would be no problem planting eight to ten Rheins in there.

Gian tapped on the fence and a small golden dragon cub quickly emerged from the branches and leaves. "Have you finished your elective class, Gian? Look at my little beets, they're ready to be harvested! Teacher Teng Wan says my beets look very good, so the taste must be good. When the time comes, we can have the dean boil it into a candy bar for us to eat."

Gian gradually lowered his head under Rhein's longing tone, very ashamed- his little friends wanted to share their happiness with him, but he only wanted to borrow star coins.

Rhein blinked. The more he said, the lower Gian's head went. He was about to become a big ball.

Rhein reached out and stroked Gian's smooth head. "What's wrong? Are you uncomfortable somewhere?"

Gian shook his head. "...No."

Rhein sat on the beet's leaf, tilting his head and looked at Gian.
The golden dragon cub was lazy every day, and although his body was not active, his mind never stayed in the same place. He was a little dragon cub who was just as observant and thoughtful as Xing Fei.

Gian, "... I-I'm really not."

Rhein picked at the leaves, sighing forlornly. "Al... Alright then. Gian, you're really good friends with Lu Yuan but you don't want to talk with me."

The golden pup turned his back towards him and raised his hand to wipe his face.

Gian immediately shook his head. "No, no. A-Actually, I just want... to b-borrow some star coins from you."

Rhein turned quickly around, his face not looking the least bit sad.

Gian, "..."
The gem dragon cub scratched his face, feeling fooled.

Rhein briskly spoke. "I have star coins, how much do you want?"

Gian carefully gestured two claws. "Two hundred."
Two hundred star coins was definitely a large amount of money for the little dragon cub. If they didn't spend their allowance at all, they would've had to save for a month or two.

If they bought books and toy models, it's definitely not enough. So Xing Fei and Lu Yuan definitely don't have many star coins. As for Qin Yi... Gian was a bit embarrassed.

The cheerful little elven dragon stiffened. "I... I don't have that much."
He actually didn't have any pocket money.

Rhein wasn't a little dragon cub that had many interests. Lansin gave him pocket money at first, but Rhein kept it and didn't use it, often dropping a piece here and there. Later, Lansin stopped giving it to him every day, only giving it to him when Rhein wanted it.