Chapter 20: I Lost my Nephew

This dragon was too proficient in crying cutely, doing it without any psychological burden, Shen Mian asked, “Do you always cry like that?”

Beast He slowly took a few steps backwards, “Do you really want to know?”

Shen Mian, “Am I not allowed to ask?”

Even for many dragons, mythical dragons are a genus of great mystery. There isn’t even a specialized book on the genus for the human civilization’s child-care profession.

He Xing backed up as he spoke, “There’s nothing you can’t ask. My species is capable of roaring, but it can also make a similar sound, it’s just that very few dragons make a noise like that. It’s basically used for pettiness and softness, young dragons often make this sound.”

It is often used to attract the attention of other dragons or people. Young dragons often make this sound to attract the attention of their parents, but if an adult dragon makes this sound, the meaning would be heavier.

He Xing explained, “Actually, most dragons have this habit, but the sounds aren’t quite the same, so nothing surprising there. Look at Gian and Lu Yuan, who are both large dragons, don’t they like to stick by your side every day? Who isn’t a cute little dragon cub in front of the person they like?”

Of course, Shen Mian knows. When Gian comes to him, he will unconsciously make a purring noise, like a large jewel engine. When Lu Yuan’s fur is smoothed at the top, he goes, “Mmmm.” All the races in this world have a way of getting someone’s attention.

He(SM) was curious about another point, “Then do you know how to chirp?”

He Xing was stunned, “… I don’t.”

[Sweet and Sour Spare Ribs: Just be a crying beast, what kind of psychedelic thing is a chirping beast hahahahaha.]

[Death Rays: I died laughing on the spot hahahahaha the dean’s thinking is amazing.]

[Get out of the way! Thunderbolt: Dean, I can, I can! I can chirp! Dean should raise me, I can call for you every day, I can also chirp fancily-]

[My precious: The dean has really had taste hahaha.]

Shen Mian was a little disappointed, “That’s fine.”

He Xing, “… A dragon of my size chirping doesn’t sound nice!”

Shen Mian expressionlessly, “Then is crying cutely way better than chirping?”

He Xing stared at him for a moment, then suddenly his shoulders shook and he laughed out, “Hahahahahahahaha.”

“What are you laughing at?”

He Xing chuckled, “It’s nothing.”

It’s just that seeing his family’s Dean Shen saying a series of soft onomatopoeias with a cold voice and snowy face was very, very cute.

[Strawberry flavoured nutrient solution sent out stars x10]

[I want to resign sent out stars x100]

[Strawberry flavoured nutrient solution: Here’s the thing, I still want to hear the dean chirp, and bang is also fine.]

[Hotpot seasoning: Wu wu wu, I understand the little brother’s smile very well, I’m about to cry from the dean’s cuteness, how is he cute all over?]

[Death Rays: He has a good face and an even better soul. He grew up eating cuteness wu wu wu.]

……

A young officer’s voice rang out from a villa in the very centre of the 7th Legion housing complex on the Imperial Star:

“He’s crying cutely! What is he crying cutely for?! Does he really think that all adult dragon don’t know who they should cry cutely towards?”