Chapter 84: Blooming

Although he slept late, Shen Mian still woke up the next day under the urging of his biological clock. When the morning light came in through the gap in the curtains, Shen Mian felt a lightness on his waist and an arm reached out from behind him, turning off the buzzing quantum computer.

Shen Mian sniffed for a bit. He was now in a fully awake state and a faint fragrance still lingered on the tip of his nose. "... You're actually bitter."

He Xing's pheromones had a faint bitterness to them, like the smell of sun-dried medicinal material, very thin.

He Xing gave a muffled laugh. "You're sweet."
Shen Mian's pheromones were like a certain type of wine, sweet with a special fragrance. He Xing's alcohol tolerance had always been good but yesterday he got drunk on Shen Mian.

Shen Mian turned his head and He Xing kissed his cheek.

"It tastes like gin."

Shen Mian slowly turned back around, narrowing his eyes, feeling difficult to the point he didn't want to move even though it was time.

"Sorry, I couldn't hold back yesterday." He Xing kissed him a few times. "I saw you sitting there after I came out of the shower and I just loved it."

Shen Mian got out of bed, fished up the shirt and trousers that were aside and put them on, looking down at him.

He Xing sat up. He was wearing pyjamas with a button undone. He lowered his head to tidy Shen Mian's collar while saying, "The villa is done today."

He Xing hugged Shen Mian's waist from behind, buckling his belt. "I just can't stop thinking about you sitting at home looking like this too."

Shen Mian tidied up his clothes a little. "I was awake yesterday, not drunk. Go put on your clothes."

He Xing smiled. "Alright, Dean."
He let go of Shen Mian and fished out a blouse similar to Shen Mian's from the cupboard.

Today was another day to wear a couple's outfit with the dean.

......

Lu Yuan and Gian learnt how to change into their human forms from Wen Yan.

Gian was a little luckier than Lu Yuan. He belonged to the little dragon cubs that didn't change much in appearance. Gian realised that his body was preparing to enter the human form while he was taking a writing lesson, the obscure and subtle feeling coming up.

When Shen Mian saw that Gian hadn't left after class had ended, he thought that he wasn't feeling well so he went over to ask.

Gian pondered for a while and confidently told Shen Mian, "Dean, I feel like I'm going to transform."

Shen Mian lowered his head and kissed Gian's forehead. "Are you going to become a cute little human Gian?"

Gian slowly grabbed Shen Mian's sleeve and repetitively nodded. "En! I'm a big dragon cub now!"

The human form was considered to be the same as racial instincts for the little dragon cubs. As long as it accumulated to a certain point, it would naturally be learned. But this process wasn't much of a pleasant one for the little dragon cubs- no matter what was happening on the outside, the changes inside the body wouldn't stop during this time and it would definitely affect the cub's mood. Shen Mian prepared the lesson plan for the new class while learning to take care of a cub in their special period with Wen Yan.

But as far as the dean had observed, his family's two dragon cubs didn't seem to have any problems in that regard. Lu Yuan and Gian were even more lively than before.