Chapter 77: Brother, Eat Meat

According to the dragon's legends, the Dragon God broke out of his shell at dusk, and at this time, the dragons would hold a family gathering to celebrate the birth of the Dragon God in the customs of their own race. After the gathering, the dragons were free to go out and play with each other, sleep, or surf the Starnet.

On the second and third days, the family would choose one day to hold a banquet, and after the fourth day, the small families would visit each other.

This was Shen Mian's first time celebrating the Dragon God Festival. Although he had reviewed the courses on the cultural customs of the dragon race, customs were something that had always been tied to culture, and it was difficult to grasp them through one or two courses. Although most of the representative dragon customs were mentioned in those courses, He Xing, as a Gengchen, rightfully... didn't have a single record in the courses.

Shen Mian asked He Xing if there was anything he needed to prepare in advance.

He Xing looked up from a box of clothes. "There isn't a custom. Let's go out after dinner."

This unlucky thing had ordered boxes of clothes. Shen Mian, Xing Fei and Gian all had a pile. The carpet in the living room was covered in clothes.

Shen Mian and He Xing looked at each other for a long time and He Xing told the truth. "Actually, there is, but we usually don't prepare for it... The housekeepers are on holiday and we are the only ones at home, so we just have more fancy side dishes for dinner. We don't have any other activities. Didn't we make a video for the holiday celebration? It will be sent out in the evening, but we can't control the rest."

Shen Mian searched the Dragon God Festival of the past few years on his quantum computer. It turned out that the Royal Family really did send out two announcements every year for the holidays, then went silent as if they went into hibernation for a long time, occasionally swindling corpses in response to the policy next door.

Shen Mian believed He Xing's bullshit and matched clothes for the little dragon cubs.

Xing Fei had more little skirts and outfits than met the eye and the little girl, although not particularly fond of dressing herself, was willing to try on new clothes.

Xing Fei was a little girl, so she carried the clothes back to her room and tried them on one by one.

Gian couldn't wear so many different types of clothes now, but there were some small accessories he could wear- Shen Mian poured out some small bow ties from a bag and put them on Gian's tail, letting the tail slightly sway.

It gave off a more serious and cute vibe.

Also, it wasn't as if the dragon cubs didn't have any clothes. Shen Mian pulled a small white jacket out of a bag.

This plush little jacket also had a row of vertical triangles sewn into the back and the front buttons were a cute version of the fire-breathing gem dragons.

It was the first time Gian had ever worn one of these and it felt odd on his tail and body.

The clothes were made to fit a gem dragon cub, but they were still very awkward for little Gian- Gian's front paws were shorter and even the fitted clothes somewhat hindered Gian's movements.

Also, the large dragon cubs were so sleek that the clothes had a particularly strong presence on them. As soon as Gian moved a little, the plush clothes, which were called light relative to the weight of the cubs, seemed to suddenly weigh hundreds of times more.

Shen Mian buttoned-up Gian's clothes. "Why don't you walk around to show us?"

Gian stayed looking at Shen Mian and stretched out his leg shakily... then his leg went limp and he barrelled onto the carpet.