Chapter 46: Elven Dragon

After the live broadcast ended, the sky was already dark.

Shen Mian took the dragon cubs to eat. Except for Lu Yuan, who only ate half his meal because he was determined to lose weight, all the other dragon cubs ate all their meals obediently.

He Xing, who returned to the dormitory, still hadn't recovered from Lu Yuan's blow – although he couldn't see the barrage in the live room, if Lu Yuan thought that, there must be a good portion of the dragon that thought it too.

He never knew before that he had such an image in the minds of his people. Is there salvation?

Shen Mian put down the parcels in his hands. They were the deliveries that he got back during the day, but for some reason, he didn't open them but kept them on hand and now he's actually bringing them back.

He Xing looked up and smiled.

"I thought these clothes were bought for Xing Fei."

Shen Mian's expression was light, "Personal clothes have already been put in the dormitory."

Shen Mian unpacked the two deliveries and found that He Xing was still sitting on the chair unmoving.

"Aren't you coming over?"

He Xing, "Hm?"

Shen Mian took the transparently wrapped men's clothes from the grey express package.

"Your clothes."
He accentuated his tone, "Big baby."

He Xing, who hadn't been able to lift his spirits all day, was dazed then stood up in his chair, "For me?"
He thought Shen Mian was just paying him a few words, but he never thought he would really buy it for him.

Shen Mian had bought him clothes before so he bought a set in the same size as last time.

"Do you think this is for me?"
Shen Mian irritatedly asked him, casually opened half of the bag and tossed it at He Xing.

He Xing caught the bag, carried it over and opened it.
He had opened many packages before. It wasn't easy to receive one when he first joined the army but opening any package hadn't been the same as it was now- not exciting, but just happy.

These two outfits were both aesthetically pleasing to Shen Mian – a light grey shirt and black overcoat and trousers, a cool colour scheme. The fabric quality was excellent, the shirt was soft and close-fitting and the whole set was a classic that couldn't go wrong with for most occasions.

This whole set was what most dragons had for winter. When they were in their human form, their physical qualities are reduced, but still much higher than the average human, so most dragons only wear clothes with more fleece for winter.

Shen Mian bought seasonal clothes for the cubs, but only winter clothes for He Xing.

The winter on the Imperial Star was longer than that of Water Star. While Water Star was still relatively warm during the day, the Imperial Star had moved into winter. Thick-skinned dragons would also put on thicker clothes. Their human forms are less resistant to cold than their dragon forms, so if they don't wear more and doze off during work, they may turn back into a dragon.

He Xing touched it several times and carefully folded the clothes.
He probably still had a bit of status in Dean Shen's heart, otherwise, why would he buy winter clothes for him when it's far from winter on Water Star?

"I'll wear these when I leave the day after tomorrow."

Shen Mian turned his face, "You'll die from the heat."
It's over 20 degrees during the day on Water Star. It's too hot to wear a jacket, so wearing a coat is insane.