Chapter 115: Extra - Books

Qin Yi was wearing a red suit, looking for her little hat in the mock battle arena.
She and Xing Fei went to the same chain primary school, which was a bit far from the childcare centre. It was a very famous primary school called Lian Xing Primary School, one of the organisers of the Rising Star Call for Papers.

Because the entrance exams were much earlier than the final exams, the sixth-grade dragon cubs were temporarily out of their misery while the lower grade cubs of the centre were still more than a month and a half away from the final exams.

Before the exam, Qin Yi lost a deer antler hat in the mock battle arena. I was lost during a simulated scene, so she came in and looked for it for a long time and couldn't find it.

The little dragon cub stepped on a ladder and looked around for a while but still couldn't find the hat. She sadly sighed and decided to go to the dean to ask for a hug.

When Qin Yi reached the halfway point of the ladder, the dragon cubs from the afternoon combat class came over. About ten of them from different grades lined up, and the first one in line was a fourth-grade dragon cub. Qin Yi didn't know any of the young dragons, but all the little dragon cubs in the combat class knew her- there were only a few little dragon cubs in the sixth grade, so it was easy to remember them, and Qin Yi was the little dragon cubs who was often mentioned by the teacher in the combat class.

But Qin Yi, as the senior dragon cub, when she was not training and not fighting, she was basically lazy, nestled and sleeping on the soft sofa. The younger little dragon cubs hardly ever came into contact with her and today for many of them, it's the closest they've ever been.

It's not the time for class yet, and childcare teacher Kyle hasn't arrived yet, so the little dragon cubs couldn't help but gather around the bottom of the ladder, tilting their heads to look at Qin Yi.

Qin Yi stood on the ladder and was frozen by the little dragon cubs.

Qin Yi was a bit confused- how was she going to get there? She looked at her clothes. If she suddenly changed back to her dragon form and flew there, she would definitely burst her newly purchased clothes.

Fortunately, when the bell rang for class, Kyle stomped in to the sound of music.
He caught a glimpse of Qin Yi and froze for a moment. Although he was now in charge of combat class, combat class for the sixth-grade little dragon cubs had always been led by His Royal Highness.

After all, the sixth-grade little dragon cubs learn real moves all the time, but most ordinary childcare centre combat classes only teach some basic moves to strengthen the body.

Qin Yi leaned on the ladder, "Hello, teacher."

Kyle smiled at her. "Have you come to exercise? Did His Highness or the Dean not accompany you?"

Qin Yi shook her head. "I didn't come to exercise, I forgot a small hat decorated with antlers here last week and I came to find it. I've interrupted your class."

Kyle shook his head in a hurry. "Class has just started. Our content today is the basic exercise and we will not use this simulation area. Go look for it again." This whole week, the sixth-grade dragon cubs were preparing for the entrance exams. They just finished yesterday, and she came today to find it, it must be a very importa7nt hat.

Qin Yi smiled, "I'm not in a hurry, please start the class first."

Kyle nodded and clapped his hands to signal the little dragon cubs to line up and stand in front of him. Before starting the basic training, Kyle took the little dragon cubs to do some warm-up exercises. Qin Yi took a look and walked down the ladder intending to look for a while longer.