Chapter 98: Pull Off Evidence

The Dragon Empire's marriage certificate was made up of two small red books, with the Empire's coat of arms on the cover, the first page of which opened up to the date of registration and license number. The next few pages contained basic information on the certificate holder and the last page was the blessing.

The book was thin, but it felt good to the touch and was of a quality that it could be an heirloom if kept well.

This was the first time Shen Mian had seen a marriage certificate, and when he got it, he flipped it over and over for a while. The content of the marriage certificate of the empire was similar to that of human civilization. He lost interest after a few glances and started to think about the registered residence accounts of the two little dragon cubs.

He Xing put the two little books together and took several photos and sent them to his parents, Yan Huan, Yan Zhou, Zong Chi, Zhao Xingchen and more.

His Majesty the Emperor and Her Royal Highness the Princess were the first to reply. The Emperor sent several photos, replying, "So you're getting married just like this? Shabby... I've prepared a few gifts for you."

t/n: since someone said something last time, i forgot lol, i'll be leaving the empress as princess.

He Xing clicked on the pictures, which were: a long, hidden collection of messy photos and a book called "Harmonious Family".

He Xing: Is this the book you copied?
Every time the Emperor annoyed his mother with his nonsense, he was thrown into the study to copy this book.

His Majesty the Emperor: Family heritage.

He Xing: Don't give it to me. If you give it to me, I'll break the father-son relationship with you. My dean is already very good at fixing me, can you let your own son go?

The Crown Prince blocked his own father and decided to pretend he hadn't seen anything.

Then, He Xing added several layers of filters to the photo of the marriage certificate and solemnly sent it to Vick.

After Dean Shen handed over the little red book, he waited for He Xing to show it off to half of his list. Only then did he give a subtle hint. "It's not even two o'clock yet, should we do something else."

He Xing put away the marriage certificates, turned around and hugged Shen Mian. "Yes! I made reservations at a revolving restaurant in the city centre."

The entrance to the Civil Affairs Bureau was full of greasy and crooked newlyweds. He Xing was already very restrained. When Shen Mian came out, there was a pair of little lovers kissing under a tree.

Dean Shen, with a paralyzed face, allowed He Xing to pick him up, no matter how heavy he was, but gave only one warning: "If you dare pick me up horizontally, I'll commit domestic violence."

Note: Domestic violence is not good. Do not commit domestic violence.

He Xing kissed him restrainedly. "But I'm so happy."

"Give me a kiss, I just kissed you." He Xing stickily sniffed around Shen Mian's neck. "Give me a kiss."

Shen Mian moved his face away and looked around- everyone passing by was a dragon.
He slightly frowned at He Xing for a moment and under the adult dragon's gaze, he pulled down his mask and kissed He Xing between his brows, then put it back on. "Let's go. There's no need to fear being photographed."

The corners of He Xing's mouth under his mask quirked up. "Then I'll give them wedding candy."

Shen Mian dragged him in the direction of the public security department. "I suggest you ask for a gift."