Chapter 44: Cold Winter

The deadline for Nova Magazine was October 11 and Lu Yuan finally finished his masterpiece, a poem of nine lines, with a total of 102 words and punctuation marks, which took more than half a month to complete.

Since Lu Yuan refused to let Shen Mian read the manuscript, Dean Shen had to summon He Xing to send the manuscript for the three little dragons.

"Then I'll go," He Xing held back a smile, "You really don't want to take a look?"

Shen Mian, "I'm not going. If he won't let me look then I won't look."

He Xing and picked up the quantum computer and fastened it to his wrist, "Really?"

Shen Mian's face was expressionless, "Come back and tell me after you read it."

He Xing gave him a lanky salute, "Yes sir."

He Xing accompanied the cubs to the library and sent the electronic manuscripts using the newly acquired desktop quantum computer.

Shen Mian ended the broadcast that had been on for the whole morning and went around to the backyard to look at the mana plants. Passing by the library under construction and looking up at it, Yan Tan grabbed a printout of the design and flew in the air with the construction crew.

The two black dragons got together and muttered and even with Shen Mian's eyesight, he could only rely on the size of the black dragons to tell which one was the construction worker and which one was Yan Tan.

Although Yan Tan had no sense of direction, he's really good at reading maps. Even if the lines are intricately drawn, as long as they are systematically categorized by colour, Yan Tan can distinguish them clearly.
Such a young dragon cub, if he pursued painting and singing or became a designer, he would be more reliable than if he entered the military.

Shen Mian held up his quantum computer to take a picture and send to Yan Zhou, who was highly likely training.

He didn't expect that Yan Zhou would reply immediately: Why does Yan Tan seem to be darker?

Shen Mian, "..."

Shen Mian tilted his head up for a moment to take a closer look, thinking that there was something wrong with Yan Zhou. Re: Have you trained until you got amnesia? You can't even remember your own son's colour? He originally was this dark.

Yan Tan was originally the deepest colour of black and even if he was left outside and exposed to the sun for 180 days, he can't go darker. After all, Yan Tan is a dragon cub the colour of a black hole, a black that creatures can reach.

Yan Zhou, who was in the Imperial Capital, was silent and felt that Shen Mian didn't care about his little dragon cub all. One person and one dragon determined that the other party was incompetent through the internet and decided to blackmail each other.

After about an hour, Shen Mian, who was preparing for class, received a message from Yan Huan: My brother asked me to ask you if you could send two more photos over.

Shen Mian took time out of his busy schedule to refuse: Can't.

It's clear that Yan Huan, who was rejected, had no intention of speaking up for his brother.

Shen Mian prepared for the class for almost two hours before He Xing came back. He took the package and did not open it, leaving the delivery package on the table. He didn't know what was in the black box and it landed on the table with a thud.

He Xing leaned on the edge of the table looking at Shen Mian.

This dragon's eyes had a particular sense of presence and he stared at Shen Mian for a while. Although his eyes were still looking at the pages on his quantum computer, the pen in his hand paused, "What are you looking at?"