Chapter 51: Isn't it comfortable to sit down?

After solving Rhein's psychological impact, Shen Miant watched Lansin leave with Rhein.

As a small elven dragon, it's normal for little Rhein to be afraid of large dragons and once the misunderstanding was resolved, he will be able to get along well with the other cubs. Even if he wasn't in Qiming, Rhein would have to be in the same class as the large dragons when he reached the upper grades and if he let this shadow remain in his heart for a long time, even if he knew that he had misunderstandings about the large dragons, the fear of large dragons will not be eliminated for a long time.

Rhein, who came to school the next day, was indeed less resistant to other dragon cubs. When the four cubs came over to invite Rhein to play, Rhein didn't insist on going to the backyard, but instead fluttered his wings and chose to stay with the cubs.

Shen Mian watched from the side for a while.

As Rhein overcame his fear of large dragons and tried to adjust to life at the centre, Lu Yuan's lively (and contagious) energy was also very effective in bringing out the emotions of the other cubs and a smile gradually appeared on Rhein's face.

Shen Mian estimated the distance to set up the quantum computer, that was currently live broadcasting, in the yard so that he could see what was going on in the live room when he went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

Although construction was taking place not far away, the team had erected temporary partitions between the site and the normal activity areas to avoid disruption to the normal life of the centre, shielding it from dust and noise. The young dragons also have a less spacious open area to play in. As the partitions provide excellent sound insulation, it didn't affect the live broadcast.

Soon after Shen Mian entered the kitchen, Lu Yuan brought out the conqueror, which had been repaired many times, "Rhein, this is our friend the Conqueror. It's a training robot."

Barrage in the live room:

[Garlic Sauce: It's been a few days and this thing is already so broken?]

[Two Copies: That just how raising kids is, it can't be helped. Don't your human children also demolish the house? My one at home just turned five and he's even broken several of his own little cars.]

[Sweet and Sour Spare Ribs: Us humans... are too weak to be able to dismantle them, at most we break a glass or something.]

Rhein was shocked, he didn't expect such a tall robot to be hidden in that beautiful simulator, "Do you guys usually play with this?"

Gian patted the Conqueror, "We haven't for the past few days."
As one of the main force in dismantling the robot, Gian smashed the shell of the robot's right arm with his tail a few days ago. The three dragon cubs couldn't put it together well by themselves for half a day, even Xing Fei was invited over to study it and finally just followed the instructions to put together all the parts that fell out of it and finally had to go to Shen Mian full of guilt.

Lu Yuan, who had a magical way of thinking, thought that the omnipotent Dean Shen would have such a thing as a glue ability.

Dean Shen told Lu Yuan that he had no such ability, then changed the Conqueror's shell.
He was numb to things such as the little dragon cubs tearing things apart.

Rhein carefully touched the conqueror's shell. He didn't like the cold hard feel of metal, "Are you playing with this today?"

Of course, Lu Yuan wouldn't invite someone as small as Rhein to play with the conqueror with them. He just wanted to pull it out and introduce Rhein to it, "We're not, we're not. The dean sais it's best to do a little exercise every morning, so we're going to the jungle to play hide and seek. Rhein, you should come with us too."