Chapter 91: Jealous

Nearly half of Spring's semester had passed and the buildings planned on the land that He Xing bought had been completed. After being unoccupied for a period of time, various internal indicators had met the necessary standards and the premise was officially opened. Its size was several times that of the childcare centre.

He Xing watched the centre gradually go onto the right path. He set up an official website and account belonging to the centre and posted a comparison chart of the old and new childcare centre.

The account was similar to a normal childcare centre's official website, but it didn't go haywire at any time just because He Xing was in charge. The homepage contained basic information about the centre and it would forward some educational propaganda in line with the relevant departments. The only difference from other centres was that each week, the official website selected a teacher's elective class as a public lesson, recorded it and put it on the official website for visitors to choose from.

The playback volume of these little classes weren't low- many parents didn't want their cubs to play with quantum computers but they don't have the time to accompany them, so they simply locked the quantum computer onto the childcare centre's official website, so even if the cubs went online in secret, they could only watch the classes and browse fixed websites.

There were dragon cubs who were miserable and there were dragon cubs who were gradually becoming interested in the courses. With parents mentioning in social circles what courses their cubs had been "self-studying" recently, the official website of the centre was slowly gaining fame among this group of parents, gradually moving away from the shadow of Shen Mian and towards a more mature official website model of the centre.

With the acquiescence of Shen Mian, there was almost no connection between Shen Mian's private account and the centre's official website account.

In this way, many fans of Shen Mian didn't know that the centre had an official website, so most of those who followed the centre's website were parents with dragon cubs at home. Many of the parents were from the new generation and were not old enough to be attached to an "old" childcare centre. They've watched Qiming's public classes online and thought the centre was good, so they were tempted to send their cubs there.

The official website had also recently received a number of childcare teachers who sent their resumes. Shen Mian looked through them and several of the resumes were very beautiful. Shen Mian took the time to interview the childcare teachers online and was very satisfied with the results, setting a date for the internship.

The operation of the centre was becoming more and more standardised and the upfront expenses were quite high.

After receiving this month's living expenses for the little dragon cubs and paying the childcare teachers and nutritionists, the amount on the centre's public account dropped a bit.

If it wasn't for the fact that there was a considerable amount of money deposited in both the centre's public account and Shen Mian's private one, they wouldn't have been able to support the large amount of initial expenses. After all, having changed to a new school building, in addition to buying a new mock battle arena this year, just the daily maintenance of the mock battle arena and the desktop quantum computer room was already a huge expense.

Shen Mian paused for a bit and transferred the month's salary to He Xing, then picked up the lesson plan and went to class, even lightly kicking He Xing's shoes as he passed by. "Your salary has arrived."

He Xing opened it and looked: 1000 star coins had been transferred.

He Xing, "..."

Shen Mian added, "You don't earn much, but you're diligent and frugal."