Chapter 64: Tying a Bun

It didn't matter what kind of books he bought, it was just that Shen Mian didn't really understand why Gian was so obsessed with parenting education. "Do you like reading these books?"

It was obvious that Gian was a little dragon cub himself. Was there something that Shen Mian didn't do enough which made Gian feel insecure?

Gian was a little embarrassed, the tip of his tail flicking behind him. "Because... I like Dean and I like little dragon cubs too."

A little dragon cub saying in a loving tone that he likes little dragon cubs too... isn't that an intriguing thing?
Shen Mian paused. "...Okay, then we'll buy this book."

He got down on one knee. "But I'd rather you have your own interests and not learn about this for my sake. My Gian is Gian."

Gian held the book and tilted his head in confusion.

Shen Mian just rubbed his head.

He took the two dragon cubs inside to pay and then walked around the bookstore to make sure they didn't want anything else before leaving and entering the department store.

The department store in Snowdome Mall was a large supermarket, which took up most of the first floor and had all kinds of things inside. There was a safe deposit box and a detector at the entrance to prevent customers from bringing in their space buttons. Shen Mian didn't have a space button, but put Gian's small pouch into the safe deposit box and collected a small trolley.

Rhein sat in the trolley, swinging his little legs in excitement.

Shen Mian planned to buy some fast food and fruits, which would be useful in the afternoon at the amusement park.

It had been a long time since Gian had come out to have fun and he couldn't help but look left and right. Shen Mian looked around when he was picking fruit. Currently, it was normal working hours and since it was nearing the end of the dragon's year, everyone was working overtime. There were basically no customers in the supermarket, so Shen Mian simply let Gian and Rhein look around the shelves near them, as long as they didn't go too far.

Rhein shook his calves. "I'd rather not."

Gian grabbed the shopping cart and asked in confusion, "But aren't we here to shop in the supermarket?"

Rhein shook his head. "No, I came to watch you guys shop in the supermarket."

Gian, "...Alright."

Shen Mian pretended to not hear them- as a person with a spatial ability and had an obscure hamster disease, he probably could never in his lifetime understand why he could go into a supermarket and still control his hoarding hand.

......

Ocean World and Stars A Million Miles Away were on the second floor of Snowdome Mall and had a comprehensive care system, which was convenient for parents wanting to be alone.

Ocean World was a mobile indoor water cube, surrounded by chairs with parents waiting for their children. From the outside, you could see the inside of the cube, which was already filled with little dragon cubs, mostly in dragon form, but also some in human form.

Since Xing Fei had never learned to swim, He Xing hired an instructor, who taught swimming, to go with Xing Fei to prevent the little girl from drowning. Xing Fei was an amphibious dragon but she had never been in the water before, so they had to be careful.

Xing Fei took out her spare tie and brought it to He Xing, so as to not tie her hair after it got wet. "I forgot to put this in my bag. Uncle, hold this for me."