Chapter 107: One-Stop Childcare Centre

Shen Mian supported himself on the kitchen table with one hand, head down, his mind a mess. It reflected in the look on his face, which was wooden- he had no experience coming out of the closet publicly, was it too late to learn now?

Wait no, he is an omega, there was no need to come out.

He Xing stood at the door, feeling that his own parents were going to ruin his plans.
The fact that he and Shen Mian chose not make it public had nothing to do with keeping a low profile. They were simply thinking about their own family affairs. There was no need to make it a topic for other dragons to talk about.

He Yi noticed the cold scene and strode over to the kitchen to see what was going on, but he was glared at by his wife and then he withdrew his head, pretending that it was He Xing who had just spoken.

The audience in the live room, "..."
Don't think that we can't recognise you just because took a glance and withdrew!

The faces of He Yi and Lu Xianzhi were deeply imprinted in the minds of many dragons and when these two were married, they were even the envy of countless couples. So most of the dragon viewers in Shen Mian's live broadcast actually recognized Lu Xianzhi and He Yi. What they wondered was- why weren't His Majesty the Emperor and Her Highness the Princess in Fei Yun City?!

The dean had live broadcasted in Fei Yun City. This they all knew and understood. The Crown Prince and the dean were good friends and it was normal to spend the Dragon God Festival together. After all, the dean was bringing the dragon cubs and there was no way to go back.

But it was strange for His Majesty and Her Royal Highness to come to the centre!
If they missed His Highness, they could just call him back. If it's to see the dean, that doesn't make sense. Wait a minute, speaking about His Highness, it's already strange that he stays in the centre all year round-
Do normal friends stick together all day long?
Do normal friends help with the dishes and give lessons to the cubs without pay?
Will His Majesty the Emperor and Her Royal Highness the Princess stay at a normal friend's place?

Then what if, what if the dean and His Highness were in a relationship.

That makes perfect sense.

So the marriage certificate that the Emperor was talking about, was it...

Lu Xianzhi, who was at the kitchen's door, didn't react at first, but sensing the awkwardness of Shen Mian and He Xing, she turned her gaze around and only when she saw the quantum computer did she realise that Shen Mian might be live broadcasting.

Lu Xianzhi, "..."
Her Highness the Princess was busy rounding up the situation, "I've always liked Mian Mian and I've missed seeing the dragon cubs, so I came to see Mian Mian and the dragon cubs. Oh, and He Xing."

He Xing, "..."
He's just an accessory.

He Yi guessed that Shen Mian was live broadcasting and was busy probing into the kitchen to cheer his wife on and said, "Yes, yes, yes, they are good friends, have a good relationship and they usually live together. We came to see these two children this time."

A single barrage floated past in the live room:

[Sour: The more said, the more suspicious it gets!]

He Xing, "..."
The more they spoke like that, the more suspicious the audience was... Also, He Xing had no intention of hiding it. He and Shen Mian had the same thought, he was dissatisfied with proclaiming to the world, but if anyone asked, he wouldn't be vague.

He Yi was only responsible for pleasing his wife. As for the mess, he left it to his son to clean up. He glanced at He Xing and calmly withdrew.

"...He's a friend," Shen Mian pressed a finger on the button to end the live broadcast on the quantum computer, "The kind you get married to."

Barrage:

[Crown Prince's Dean: ??? My nickname??? I just randomly picked it!]

[Addicted to you: Ahhhhhhhhhh- I exploded!]

[Fifteen Months: Ahhhhh official acknowledgement, and married wu wu wu. My favourite couple is real! I'm going crazy, I'm going crazy!]

[It's raining in the east: Today is too magical- my favourite little girl has a particularly popular book out and the couple I secretly like are actually licensed, legal partners.]

[Crown Prince's Dean: I'm about to die. Is there anything else the dean hasn't told us? Let's talk together.]

Shen Mian faced the barrages that had merged into one, "The illustrations for "A Handful of Miscellaneous Things" was drawn by Yan Tan."

[Seventh Legion Super God: I recommend little Xing Fei write the book, Yan Tan illustrate it, Lu Yuan Yuan to promote it and Rhein to be the cover model. The childcare centre provides a one-stop service, they deserve to have it.]

[Death Rays: What about our Gian?]

[Does your throat hurt today?: The robot assembled by Gian is responsible for shipping.]

[South East: Qiming Childcare Centre, we have all the little dragon cubs you'd imagine.]

[A small fence: Cuties! I suggest you type out childcare centre super god! Brush up on the Super God, Dean!]Shen Mian, "..."
Do as you please.