Chapter 7: Landing

Shen Mian’s personal virtual store received its first comment the following day:

A flame dragon that does not wish to be named:

“First-class goods, especially authentic, also sent a polished gem dragon crystal spine, five stars praise.”

There was also a picture of a bath underneath. A giant dragon with red scales lied in a bathtub filled with a thick green solution. The wings that extend out of the bathtub have flame-like patterns on the wings, directly covering most of the bathroom.

Shen Mian, “…”

He Xing crouched beside him, carefully looking at his expression, “The review that the seller most wanted to delete appeared this year. “

Shen Mian’s finger hesitated a few times in front of the light screen. Instead of contacting the buyer to delete it, he commented underneath the comment. When he exited the virtual store, the quantum computer’s light screen was covered in textbooks.

He Xing had sharp eyes and saw the title of the book – “Daily care of a Juvenile Gem Dragon”.

It’s a basic course for nursery teachers.

Obviously, he has a long face but he didn’t expect to be a troublesome student who didn’t listen carefully in class.

Shen Mian immediately turned his quantum computer off and stood up.

He Xing grinned, pretending he didn’t read anything, “What do you want to do today? Ripen the dragon grass?”

Shen Mian looked at the time and left, “I want to live broadcast cooking.”

Selling a lot of dragon grass will bring money in quickly, but excessive ripening can easily lead to killing the dragon grass, which is not cost-effective in the long run. Therefore, in order to not force the dragon grass to ripen, Shen Mian will only provide the amount of mana required daily. Only 20 leaves of dragon grass are sold on the virtual store every day.

He intends to broadcast live for a period of time every day. If he can sign a contract with Cat Eye Live, he will receive a salary from Cat Eye Live. However, if one wants to sign a contract, the platform first has to see their business value.

Shen Mian had no time and energy to play games, and he was not interested in the wastelands. He could only live broadcast raising dragon cubs.

Today’s broadcast is making the dragons dinner, the ingredients were delivered early in the morning.

He Xing remembered the fish stew from the previous night and immediately followed Shen Mian, “Gian is still asleep, I’ll be your assistant and help you taste it.”

Shen Mian, “You are the crown prince, is it okay for you to appear in the live broadcast?”

He Xing blinked at him, “No problem, someone from a family like mine will sooner or later appear in front of people and shoulder the responsibility of raising the country with face.”

Shen Mian, “… As you please.”

He Xing’s words at first glance are fancy and narcissistic, but there are other deeper meanings – He Xing, one of the backbones of the military department, although he has the status of the crown prince, it is reasonable to say that it will not appear in the public until the war is settled. Saying this now, does this mean that the war has ended and they’re beginning diplomatic relations with mankind?

Shen Mian had a few thoughts in his heart but his face was still cold and expressionless.

He Xing stuck to his back and asked, “I have already said so, does the dean mean it?”