Chapter 18: Spotted Dragon

In Lu Yuan’s three-view question, every word had a groove1.

He Xing was also shocked by such a magical operation after reading this type of answer. He pondered for a while and said, “Lu Yuan is really a little too smart.” With a little childlike smoothness.

But critiquing such a subjective question is troublesome, especially when you run into an unconventional answer like Lu Yuan’s. It can’t be wrong and even discusses logical integrity in points, but it’s tens of light-years away from the standard scale. A score must be given, but how much should be given.

He Xing watched, “How do you criticise this?”

Shen Mian, “Step on it then score.”

He Xing, “… You can do that?”

Shen Mian glanced at him, “If he dares to answer like this, of course, I dare to criticise him like this.”

Picking the points that match the answers and give them marks, Lu Yuan was smart so he must have understood what he(SM) meant when he(LY) got the test paper back.

He Xing applauded, “Good idea! Excellent!”

He actually wanted to say that his dean and dragon cub were evenly matched. Considering that the probability of being beaten after speaking was relatively high, so he changed his words wisely,

Shen Mian wasn’t happy, his face expressionless, “Thank you, no need to praise me like that.”

He recognised the sprawled out characters and marked it with a red pen, giving the corresponding score. The final score after all the scores added together, the total was 85, which is a few points above the passing score- Lu Yuan’s objective questions scored 72 points, but the latter three-view question only had 13 points.

The total score for the paper and the type of questions were based on the standard sample paper, with a total of 100 points for the multiple-choice and short answer questions and 30 points for the subjective question.

Shen Mian took Gian’s paper. Gian got one hundred and twenty-five points, four points deducted from the subjective questions and only one point deducted from the objective questions, taking it out to be a beautiful answer sheet that could be circulated.

The scope of this test is only one unit and the test was more detailed and relatively more difficult than the online sample paper. The fact that Lu Yuan was able to get this score should be enough to surprise Lu Yuan’s parents.

He Xing held his jaw, “Not bad, his test is pretty good.”

If Lu Yuan’s subjective question hadn’t been “out of the ordinary,” he would have scored more than 90 points and received a better grade. Most dragon cubs graduate from childcare centres with similar grades. As long as Lu Yuan keeps his grades up, graduation will just be a breeze.

Shen Mian thought about it, flipping through Lu Yuan’s paper and deducting three more points from the subjective question.

He Xing, “Why did you deduct it?”

Shen Mian, “The paper was divided and the words were too ugly.”

He Xing laid on the table, “… Why treat a little dragon cub like this?”

Shen Mian took pictures of Lu Yuan’s papers and sent them to Lu Yuan’s parents, then slowly and carefully put away the two papers, “I’m afraid he’d to be too proud.”

He Xing stopped talking and chose to shut up given his lack of familial status – The fact that the dragon cub hadn’t gotten his human form yet, it was understandable that the writing wasn’t good, although Lu Yuan’s writing was indeed ugly and… unique.