Chapter 21: Straight A Cancer

He Xing thought, internally, of course he knew. Since he ate our dragon grass, how could he not know?

Compared to the two cubs at home, the size of the one in Shen Mian’s arms resembled a ninety-catty giant cat, with a slender body, sturdy limbs and a body covered in pitch-black scales. Since it was a young dragon, the silhouette had not yet matured, even the two pairs of horns on the top of the head that should have been lethal were curved and rounded, not intimidating at all.

There were no dragons of this appearance in the six genera Shen Mian knows, so it can only be from a mythical genus with no published 3D images.

The dragon cub desperately swallowed the dragon grass, tears falling down: “I-I didn’t mean to steal the food, I’ll give star coins.”

He Xing quickly pet the dragon cub’s forehead.

“Where’s your uncle?”

“Got lost,” The dragon cub rubbed his belly, “I didn’t eat dinner, I’m so hungry.”

He was so hungry that he couldn’t resist sneaking in to eat a lot of dragon grass.

He Xing,“…”

Didn’t he say that he lost him at the port? How did he end up at the childcare centre?

Shen Mian, “You know his family?”

He Xing nodded, “My comrade’s nephew, he came to see me and also brought his nephew out.”

Yan Huan on the other side of the quantum computer couldn’t hear the conversation between the two of them and asked, “He Xing? Are you there? Did you see my nephew? His name is Yan Tan, don’t just randomly see a black cub and say it’s my nephew.”

He Xing pretended he didn’t hear him and carried the dragon cub.

“Is your uncle’s name Yan Huan?”

The little dragon cub nodded, “En.”

Then he was correct.

He Xing, “In fact, apart from your species, there aren’t any cubs this dark.”

Yan Huan, “…”

Shen Mian looked at Yan Tan who kept licking his mouth, the black scales making the little dragon cub perfectly hidden in the darkness; only the little pink tongue brushing around created a sense of presence.

If it wasn’t for this little thing stuffing his mouth full of bright green dragon grass in the fields, Shen Mian wouldn’t have been able to see him and would’ve had to rely on the sound of him breathing to find him.

“I’ll take him to eat something first.”

Growing cubs can eat like hell. Gian and Lu Yuan get hungry after two lessons, eating one less meal will make them hungry to the point of palpitations. He was afraid that this dragon cub was going to go crazy from hunger.

He Xing picked up the little dragon cub with one arm and greeted his detrimental friend on his quantum computer.

“You don’t need to look around, your nephew is at the childcare centre, just come here.”

After he finished talking, he ended the call and took the little dragon cub to the kitchen along with Shen Mian.

After Yan Tan finished two nutrient solutions, Yan Huan had also arrived at the childcare centre.

Shen Mian glanced at his quantum computer, the monitor showing a dragon in human form standing outside the centre’s door. He made He Xing go.

“He has arrived, go open the door.”