Chapter 104: Actor

Ever since the centre hired a professional nutritionist, the amount of food and nutrient solutions had been formulated according to the little dragon cub's intake. In the past, there were not enough side dishes for the three meals and afternoon tea in the centre. Shen Mian wasn't a professional chef either and he didn't have enough time to cook that much. The simple stews He Xing ordered the robot to make were alright.

After the nutritionist came, the quantity of the side dishes at each of the little dragon cub's meal's increased. Not only did the quantity increase, but the number of dishes also increased.

During the live broadcast, Shen Mian had the nutritionist to help, so breakfast was made according to the normal number of side dished in the centre.

The cooking methods of the humans were combined with the common ingredients and dishes of the Dragon Empire. The prepared side dishes were set up on two tables, one with vegetarian food and the other with fish. The dragon cub's bowls were neatly arranged, with several nutrient solutions placed next to each small bowl.

By the end of the live broadcast, the audience's attention was completely on the various dishes.

When Shen Mian made a dish, the live room was spammed with the name of the dish.
After spamming to the end, Shen Mian who cooked wasn't hungry, but the one's who reported the names of the dishes were.

Shen Mian hadn't live broadcasted breakfast after hiring the nutritionist. Only then did fans know that the centre's breakfast had been upgraded to such a luxurious level- the vegetarian cubs had cold stir-fried and vinegared vegetables and a large vegetable soup, seasonal fresh fruit, and the mainly meat-eating cubs had squirrelfish steak and sparerib soup.

The centre's fancy dishes were on the table, viewers in the live room finally couldn't spam the names of the dishes and start howling "I'm hungry" under their holographic helmets.

Many dragons were so busy at work that they relied on nutrient solutions for their daily meals, with simple side dishes, only preparing a lot of side dishes during holidays or festivals.

Only at home or at school could you get this many side dishes. The audience, having had a lonely time eating in the holographic helmets, couldn't help but head to the kitchen to make a plate of side dishes with the household robot.
But the households robots could only cook a simple stew. There was no way the side dishes they made could compare to the colourful and flavourful side dishes on in the live broadcast.

There were many viewers curious about the centre's lunch, dinner and afternoon tea during the live broadcast. Because there were too many curious viewers, Shen Mian spent a day after the broadcast to record the recipes for the day in the centre, from morning to evening, cut it into a video and put it on the Cat Eye and Reader.

So that night, the centre really did go on the hot search. However, the topic wasn't #Scheming Dean#, but #Childcare centre's recipes for a day#.

Technically, this was a hot search for the centre, not the dean, and it was the centre that had a sense of presence in public.

Shen Mian's video captured all the dishes of the day at Qiming Childcare Centre.

Morning tea was raspberry jam with buns and a large pot of hand-teared jerky; lunch was bacon braised rice, vegetable cakes and several small stir-fries; afternoon tea was custard cupcakes and sliced roast pork; dinner was a large pot of vegetable stew with sparerib soup, cold vegetables, a fruit platter, roast pork pie and dried fish.

In addition to the cooking process, there was also a way to access the ingredients- the fish and eggs for the centre were ordered online from the nearby fresh market, while many of the vegetables and fruits were picked from the ecological fields.