Chapter 58: Geng Chen

[Hong Ling: Hahahahahaha I'm going to die laughing! When I see the centre, I think of the ying ying ying and when I hear the ying ying ying, I think of His Highness.]

[Death Rays: Little Gian: What are you doing? Don't come any closer!

[Writing a thesis!: Yan Tan and Xing Fei's expressions behind them were too cute. I remembered Mr He's appearance at the award ceremony. Many dragons were shocked to the point of cracking.]

[Sweet Tooth: The dean's expression hahahahaha I can't anymore, I feel like the dean is speechless.]

The little gem dragon cub was shocked on the spot for the first time from the coquettish act. Gian stammered and spoke, "Y-you, don't be like that, I'm not the dean, I don't listen to ying ying ying."

The fish soup in Shen Mian's hand tilted slightly, but he moved quickly and stabilised his hand in time.
When did Gian, who used to be a sweet little padded jacket1, become a black cotton one?

Dean Shen corrected him, "Dean also doesn't listen to ying ying ying."

[A glass of wine: Dean: Trying to clarify.]

[Xue Lulu: Yes yes yes, you have to listen to ji ji ji. Where's Mr He? Come give the dean a ji!]

t/n: ji basically means chirping, just think of that video of the baby hummingbird lol.

[New Moon: The new fans are confused, what are you all talking about?]

If you aren't reading this on shallotnoodle.wordpress.com, you have been gnomed. Please don't give ad revenue them and come to our land of flavour.

Shen Mian put down the fish soup and said in an even tone, "Lu Yuan."

The little fatty snuggled up to Gian, acting very weak, though his elastic belly betrayed that weakness.

Shen Mian coldly said, "Your starship is getting further and further from you."

Lu Yuan stiffened for a few seconds and then got up with a grunt, "Learn! I can still learn!"

At six o'clock, Rhein flew in shakily and when he went through the door, he saw a table covered with textbooks.

"Do we have to review now?"

He sat next to Xing Fei and the little girl nodded gently and made space for the elven dragon.

"Want to read for a while?"

The dean's breakfast won't be ready until 6:30, so let's take advantage of this time to review more.

Rhein patted his little pouch and readily pulled out a book.

That little appearance wasn't awkward at all. Lu Yuan looked envious- he felt like he was balding all over his body just sitting here.

After reading a few more pages, Lu Yuan couldn't stand it anymore.

He sneaked a glance around. Gian and Xing Fei could read all the books and Yan Tan was a great little dragon cub, holding his pencil and writing and drawing. He was the only one who couldn't finish reading anything. Even Rhein, who had similar grades to him...the black and white little fatty's gaze moved to Rhein.

The little elven dragon was lying on his book, sleeping soundly.

Lu Yuan was suddenly comforted.

Shen Mian, who had finally finished making breakfast, looked back and was fruitfully rewarded with two completely inattentive dragon cubs.

Shen Mian walked over to Rhein, leaned over and whispered in his ear, "Breakfast is ready."

The golden little dragon cub suddenly sat upright.