Chapter 11: Worshiping Hill Head

Lu Yuan’s parents paid the tuition fees for one semester and live in costs for August. The two dragon cubs had happily gone downstairs to read Gian’s storybook.

An Long was relieved, “In fact, there is still a very important point. I dare not speak in front of Lu Yuan, I’m afraid he is guarded… Lu Yuan is an indifferent child, full of curiosity about unfamiliar places. I hope the dean will pay more attention to him. “

He vaguely said it, Shen Mian slightly frowned, “It’s not a bad thing for a cub to be curious.”

Lu Yuan ’s mother wiped her eyes and whispered, “In fact, Lu Yuan ’s personality is very strange. He has never been able to get along with his classmates in the previous centre. He has not taken all the courses and we are very worried that he will not be able to graduate kindergarten.”

In the Dragon Empire, even the most basic cub education has graduation exams. Passing or failing will determine whether you can go on to higher education.

If you fail to pass the final exam, your graduation will be delayed and you will not be allowed to move up until you pass the exam because what the cubs have to learn is too important – Learning how to get along with their instincts, how to get along with different dragons and how to maintain their human forms for a long time.

Shen Mian nodded.

Oh, he is familiar with this characteristic, after all, he was also a scumbag in middle school and Lu Yuan’s character may be a little better than him, at least without the bad temper.

An Long held Shen Mian’s hand, “Dean, after my wife and I watched your live broadcast, I think you are a human who loves cubs very much. Please take pictures of our child!”

Lu Yuan ’s mother went on to say, “Lu Yuan likes humans very much and we thought, maybe human kindergarten teachers can make Lu Yuan interested in learning, but there are too few human kindergarten teachers in the empire, and most of them are on developed planets. We don’t want Lu Yuan to be too far away from us and fortunately, Water Star has a dean like you. We want not much, just as long as Lu Yuan can pass the final exam.”

Shen Mian thought about it and found it a bit difficult – Judging from his own experience, a scum without normal upbringings will not have accidents, it is difficult to become a school bully.

It is also difficult to become a scholar.

An Long also nodded, “The monthly living expenses will be paid to the centre’s account on time. The dean has no need to be polite with Lu Yuan. If you don’t rush him to study, graduation will be left hanging.”

Shen Mian nodded. Although he was not a parent, Shen Mian understood the couple’s worries. Although there are many and complicated things taught in kindergartens, there are six years to learn and the entire empire will maintain a high pass rate of 99% throughout the year.

If a large-sized dragon had an unsociable personality was around other smaller cubs and was treated as an “alien”, it is conceivable that even if they succeed in further studies, they may be excluded by other dragon cubs.

But that doesn’t mean the blaming then and using force is right.

Shen Mian thought for a while, “I will try my best.”

An Long nodded, again and again, then he and his wife said goodbye.

Shen Mian went out to call the two cubs to send the An Long couple to the centre’s front door together.

The chubby Lu Yuan looked at the front door for a while, probably because he had previously studied at a centre before. He was left alone and didn’t cry as he watched his parents leave until he couldn’t see their backs. He then turned around holding a handful of colourful candies and raised his paws towards Shen Mian and He Xing, “Do the two elder brothers want some candy? I’ll trouble you to take care of me in the future.”