Chapter 47: Grades are not bad

This semester is almost over and they're still transferring?
Shen Mian, "Transferring schools at this time?"

Lansin nodded, "He's seven years old and I needed to transfer here for work. I can't rest assured if he is too far away from me, he's also quite dependent on me and there's no one else who can take care of him where I used to work, so I wanted to transfer him to a childcare centre nearby."

Shen Mian must tell him about the centre's situation.

"Sir, I'm the only teacher in our centre at the moment and all the cubs currently enrolled here are all large-sized dragons."

All of the newly enrolled dragon cubs would be divided into classes based on size, after all, some of the large dragons were too strong and could mistakenly injure other cubs when they haven't learnt to converge. This division by size and risk factor will not change until they are in higher grades.

Although the elven dragon is the largest dragon in the dream dragon genus, their physiques were the lowest in the same genus. They are delicate and are prone to disease. Even in dragon form, the scales on their bodies are fragile and bruise as easily as dolls in front of a gem dragon and spotted dragons.

"I was hesitant at first," Lansin spoke softly, "But after watching the dragon cubs living together here, I think he's bound to get a good education here too."

The pretty little girl was a human-dragon hybrid, soft and slender, and those little dragon cubs that seemed more adept at rampaging around not only did not get impatient but instead shielded the little hybrid from the wind and waited patiently for her to finish drinking.

Originally, Lansin had already come here to work a few days ago, but had been hesitant to transfer his dragon cub to this centre because this centre was mostly filled with large-sized dragon cubs and the only hybrid child should have cetacean dragon blood, which were medium-sized dragons.

But Lansin had no other choice. His dragon cub had never left him for so long, he even cried during the call yesterday. Lansin was determined to get his dragon cub back and not let him lodge there any longer. The closest place to his work was this centre. The other one was more than four hours away and his job doesn't allow him to spend that much time on the road.

Although this dean hadn't said much the entire time, his eyes didn't leave the little dragon cubs for a moment. With such a childcare teacher, he will definitely pay attention to his cub as well.
Lansin, "My child also fits in very well with other cubs around him and is a very worry-free child. He has also passed all his classes so far."

"As you can see, our centre is relatively small and the library is under construction. We have a lot of plants in the backyard that he should like. Seven and a half... his lessons are ahead of the other cubs. I'll have separate lessons at his original pace, is that okay?"

Shen Mian originally had no intention of refusing the other party, but he had to clearly inform the specifics of the centre to avoid future disputes and to allow parents to consider the situation.

Lansin smiled in surprise, "It turns out to be a library under construction. Your centre's facilities are already very good. Many centre's don't have large ecological fields, just tiny flower gardens. By the way, I would like to do a walk-in for him, so I can come here the day after tomorrow. Would that be convenient for you?"

Shen Mian was silent for a moment then firmly said, "Yes, although our nursery is remote, there is an ecological field for the dragon cubs to play in."

Ecological fields = fields of crops = the centre's field.
No problem.

Shen Mian, "Of course you can. Can I have a copy of his report card?"