Chapter 89: Teach with Words and Examples

A hug from the dean!

A hug from a cute human!

The little dragon cubs in the first grade's eyes were glowing- little dragon cubs generally don't have quantum computers, so they can't go on the StarNet and watch live broadcasts. In their eyes, the dean was tall, thin and cute. The little dragon cubs didn't know that their "gentle and quiet" Dean Shen could lift any of them up.

While they were excited, the little dragon cubs were also hesitant- they were all medium and large-sized dragon cubs and the centre had only had a semester or so of lessons on how to get along with small-sized dragons.

The fire-eating dragon cub Richard looked at his pointy little claws and hid them silently behind his back.

As a human lover, Ming Mengmeng's small paws stirred and were pushed down by her own reasoning- as a jadeite dragon under the gem dragon genus, Ming Mengmeng was also a genuinely violent but cute creature.

The ice-green dragon cub looked left and right and laid down on the table: I really want to hug him.

The little cotton dragon girl, Lu Nong, looked at her chubby paws and also didn't dare to go up.

Although the staple diet of the large-sized cotton dragons was vegetarian, they're all extremely powerful.

Every little dragon cub in the second grade had been hugged by Shen Mian. Finding that their new schoolmates were eager to try but were hesitant, they simply sat in their seats and let them have their chance.

[Does your throat hurt today?: Why aren't any little dragon cubs going up? Does everyone not want a hug?]

[Coordinates are zero: The new dragon cubs are first grade babies, so they haven't learned the professional lessons on getting along with small-sized dragons, have they? Are they afraid that they'll hurt the dean?]

[Galaxy Landing: If I didn't know the dean better, I would also be worried about hurting the dean while hugging him.]

The six-horned dragon Wei Li bounced up. "Me! Dean, I want a hug! I'm super soft!"

Six-horned dragons are large-sized amphibious dragons that don't grow scales. Their skin is very elastic and could be dented and then bounce back when patted. This race had average defence and strength and during the age where they are underdeveloped and less productive, it relies on its underwater prowess to feed on a variety of fish.

Hearing Wei Li's words, Xi Yuan quietly squeezed his little belly- he was also soft but was just a little heavy, around three hundred catties. The dean would definitely not be able to carry him.

t/n: Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe Xi Yuan is the honey dragon for those who may have forgotten lmao

Shen Mian reached out towards Wei Li. "Come."

Wei Li jumped out of his chair and under the envious eyes of Richard, Lu Nong, Ming Mengmeng and Xi Yuan, he walked towards Shen Mian in excitement and anxiety. He was a small beige dragon cub, with three pairs of fluffy and soft red horns on the top of his head, round eyes and short arms. The whole dragon cub would be like a cute animated protagonist if printed on paper.

Wei Li, who just turned seven, hadn't started growing yet. Shen Mian was still quite a bit taller than the little dragon cub even when he crouched down.

Wei Li wiped his short little arms on his body and carefully handed one to Shen Mian.

Shen Mian held Wei Li's hand.

This was the first time Wei Li had been in such close contact with a human. Just as he had imagined, the human skin was even softer than his, as if it would be scratched with only a little force.