Chapter 108: Bastard

After ten or so days of the little dragon cub's summer vacation, Qin Yi still stayed in the centre, waking up every morning to beat the robot.

Two of Mr Ke Yu's projects had been completed, but his little dragon cub was still dawdling in the centre. Ke Yu couldn't sit still any longer and booked a ticket to pick up Qin Yi in person.

The little Duke was driving a Gian-assembled farming robot, tilling the soil the ecological fields.

Wearing a light blue, short-sleeved T-shirt and holding a notebook against the sun, Gian asked Qin Yi a few questions from time to time. "Is the shock absorption okay?"

Qin Yi, "It's pretty good!"

Gian, "Is the depth of the tilling good?"

Qin Yi looked down and stretched out her hand to compare. "It's this deep!"

"Not good. It's probably a problem with the power system." Gian circled the depth, a row of ticks already on his function log. "Are there any other problems?"

Qin Yi, "Yes!"

Gian looked up and blinked.

Qin Yi patted the robot profoundly. "I didn't actually turn on the tilling function, I turned on watering."

The pen in Gian's hand stopped and he showed a shocked expression: This seems like a bit of a big problem!

When Mr Ke Yu arrived, he saw Qin Yi sitting on a farming robot, abruptly tilling the entire ecological field with the gesture of patrolling her territory.

Mr Ke Yu, "..."
He was a bit aggrieved: There is clearly an entire flower garden and glass flower house at home, so why aren't you planting things at home? Is it because dad isn't as cute as the other little dragon cubs?

Shen Mian looked at the lost old father next to him. "Qin Yi."

When the little Duke turned around and saw Ke Yu, she was stunned for a moment, but when the farming robot reached the edge of the field, the little Duke suddenly jumped out of the robot, using the door as support, and jumped straight at Ke Yu.

"Dad!"

Although Ke Yu was a scholar and usually neglected to exercise, the tidal dragon's strong body still allowed him to catch the human form of Qin Yi with ease.

Ke Yu, who hadn't seen Qin Yi for months, hugged her in his arms and kissed his daughter's cheek.

Qin Yi, "I heard from Grandpa housekeeper the other day that you were still working on a project, so why are you here today?"
Because her father wasn't home, she was even more unbothered to go back. The dean and Uncle He pampered her anyways. They knew the situation in her family and the other little dragon cubs were very reluctant for Qin Yi to leave. There were several elders who pampered and taught her and a group of gentle friends in the centre. If it weren't for the fact that the Imperial Star still had Qin Yi's father, Qin Yi could have gone years without going back.

Ke Yu carried his daughter with one hand. "The project was completed ahead of schedule, so I came to see you."

Qin Yi leaned over and kissed her father, quietly acting like a baby.
The little Duke, who was always very opinionated in everything she did, became a sweet little pet when she saw her father.

Shen Mian had no intention of disturbing the father and daughter's relationship and walked towards Gian, who had a small frown.

Gian crouched with his notebook in front of Xing Fei. The two little dragon cubs were head to head and he didn't know what problem they had run into, both wrinkling their little faces and discussing something in a low voice.