Chapter 113: Extra - Forced Pampering

His Majesty the Emperor and Her Highness the Princess arrived the day before the Dragon God Festival, and also brought a few little dragon cubs- He Xing's cousin raised a pair of twins that had broken out of their shells the previous month. As the mother of the dragon cubs had an accident during childbirth, the father of the cubs wanted to take care of his wife, so the couple raised the cubs for a while and really didn't have the energy to deal with two crying dragon cubs, so the cubs were sent to Her Royal Highness to be raised.

The dragon cub's fathers own words were, "I'll give them to aunty to play for a while, they don't remember anything now anyway. When aunty gets bored with them, I will bring them back to my Lu Lu so she can play with... ah no, raise them."

As long as the dragon cubs from the mythical genus can get out of their shells safely and don't encounter any serious illnesses, they will be very well fed. But they were too well fed, so as long as they eat and drink enough, they will make trouble. The mother of the dragon cub's postpartum psychosis was more serious and she really couldn't stand the two little bastards running around the house.

When Her Highness came this time, she also brought two little dragon cubs.

The little dragon cubs, that just broke out their shells almost two months ago, were only as big as cats. They had no horns on their heads, no hard feathers on their wings, but had fluffy and soft fur to protect them from the cold. The two little dragon cubs huddled on the brim of Her Royal Highness's hat, looking down and looked at the environment of the childcare centre.

Lu Xianzhi smiled and took off her hat. The two little dragon cubs scrambled to hide behind the hat, poking their heads out to observe, revealing big, sullen eyes.
"This is Lu Yi and Lu Ting, they are twin siblings. Their mother is still in poor health so He Yi and I are raising them for a month."

Lu Ting is the older brother and Lu Yi is the younger sister.

Shen Mian bent down to look at them for a while. As a human, he had some difficulty identifying the dragon cubs in dragon form, and Lu Ting and Lu Yi's dragon form were almost the same. Obviously, for fraternal twin siblings, they looked surprisingly similar.

Lu Xianzhi saw that he couldn't tell the difference, she smiled and said, "Their parents can't tell them apart either. When they grow up a little, their horns will grow and then it will be easier to tell them apart.

Shen Mian, "..."
So, you look at the horns to know who is who?

He Xing had just finished tearing down the house with the little dragon cubs and moved closer in front of Shen Mian. Before he even spoke, he saw the little dragon cubs in the hat.
He Xing reached out and poked the little dragon cub's head. Lu Ting shrank back in fear from the poke. He Xing was surprised. "Is this my younger brother and sister? When did this happen?"

Geng Chen's had to stay in their mother for twelve months before they are born. He Xing, who ran to the Imperial Capital three times, each time back to Fei Yun City. Shen Mian also stayed in Fei Yun City in the summer and he found out?

Lu Xianzhi, "...This is Lu Ting and Lu Yi, your nephew and niece."

He Xing, "I forgot, I haven't seen them both properly..."
He leaned in close to the hat, and Lu Ting, who was very nervous, touched the tip of his nose with his tail.

He Xing, "..."
His Royal Highness indifferently straightened up, turned around and walked away, even trying to take Shen Mian away.

Dean Shen didn't want Marshal He to take him away and slapped away He Xing's claws.
This was the first time he had seen such small Geng Chen dragon cubs, two almost the same small dragon cubs close together. The horns on the top of their heads had not yet grown out and the small short claws were soft and non-lethal.