When you hug them

I always start my books with this scenario, I don't know why.

MC is whatever age, gender, race, etc, you want them to be.

Coach:

He will wrap his arm around you, saying this whole world gone to shit. When you chuckle and tell him at least you are both still alive, he will nod and say that's the only good thing. When he heard the zombies, he groaned and let go so he could pull out his gun, saying these damn zombies can't even let him enjoy a hug for a few seconds.

Rochelle:

She will let out an exhausted sigh and wrap her arms around you, saying everything is so exhausting so this embrace is nice. When she hears the zombies, she will sigh before letting go, saying let's go kill these zombies quickly so you can both cuddle more when rescue arrives.

Ellis:

He will excitedly wrap his arms around you, asking you what's with the sudden hug. When you shrug and say you just felt like it, he will hug you more tightly, thinking you are so cute and sweet.

Nick:

If you are covered in blood and such, nope. He refuses to hug. When you tell him his suit is already messed up so it wouldn't matter, he will tell you he doesn't need it even more messed up. If you are clean of blood and such, he will hug you and hold you.