You have a young child with you

Coach:

He asked you some questions about the kid, mostly your relationship to them and your plans with them. He's always holding their hand, making sure they are fed and hydrated. He encourages them to keep going, praising them. When you all have to run he picks them up without a second though. He always makes sure they are the first in the safe room or other safe places.

Rochelle:

She gave them a pistol since melee weapons won't do much with their weak arms, instructing them how it works and to only shoot it if any of you give them permission. She always gives them the first bite of the food and water sips. When she finds toys she gives the toys to them. Both talk about the child a lot, and usually about how sad this all is for them as this is their childhood now. Usually that leads to both laughing about your own childhoods and what was the big crazy hypes back then.

Ellis:

He's always being silly with them. When you asked why; he fell quiet then smiled and said because he doesn't want them to be raised in this Hell but they are so the least he can do is make them laugh. He shows them how to use every weapon, and explains what they should do when zombies come and they can't escape or fight back. He carries them on his shoulders a lot, which is handy because then they have a more clear view of everything so can warn of zombies before anyone else sees them.

Nick:

He tries not to care about them as he doesn't need to get attached to the weakest one here. But as they kept bothering him with questions, bad jokes, stories of you, and staring when he eats or really just does anything: it became hard to avoid them and not start to slowly like them. You thanked him for helping watch over them, to which he huffed and said he just doesn't want you crying over the kid when they die. You gave him a look that said you don't think that's the only reason so he told you to look out for zombies instead of looking at him.