When you speak a language they don't understand

My mother language is Dutch-Flemish (I'm Belgian) and I'm learning German so figured I would make this for others who speak other languages.

Coach:

Nobody has anything to do so he learns it in his free time from you. So now when he curses he curses in your language instead, and somehow it's better as it feels as if it has more force behind it. When you speak it he can just feel himself focus only on you, finding it so cool you can do this and trying to listen especially well so he can learn the words better.

Rochelle:

She can't help but laugh when she hears you cursing in it or rambling. When you speak it she finds it so fun sounding so she tries to pick up the phrases you say most and the curses. She had to gather confidence over a long time before she was finally ready to speak to you in your language. You stared at her, which made her nervous, but then smiled and replied before giving her a kiss, saying you are so content she's learning it.

Ellis:

He's always looking forward to it, sometimes annoying you on purpose so you switch to the other language and start complaining to him to stop. He gets so excited, even suggested you use it in bed during those few times you two can have some privacy. He doesn't understand the words but the way you say them and context makes him able to get what you are trying to say.

Nick:

"We are in America, speak English!" he shouts back as he hates not understanding you. So of course you do it more, which angers him more. When you argue more languages are spoken in America he glares and argues back that English is the main one and most spoken one so speak it. If you two are in a sexually heated moment and you speak it he's quick to zip his pants up and point to the door. It's not that he doesn't like it, he even likes the way you pronounce it all even; he's just too paranoid and thinks you are saying something bad to him/about him and he doesn't need to be worrying about that when he has enough to already worry about.