You stand too close as a pipe bomb goes off

Sorry for the wait, some stressful stuff happened and then my dad had to go to the hospital (nothing too serious).

Coach:

He wanted to throw one in an open area but suddenly a zombie fell against him causing him to flail, cursing and trying to grip his gun and shoot it. As he flailed the grenade flew out his hand and into the air. He shot the zombie and pushed it off, cursing, his whole side now feeling so disgusting. He began wiping it, as if hoping to wipe off the sensation. But that didn't work, what did was the cold chills washing over him as he saw the grenade aside you and you rushing away from it. You got away from it, but not the shrapnel that flew off it and between the approaching zombies. You fell and cursed, smacking the ground in frustration as little pieces of grenade was stuck in your back. He ran over, yelling to cover him. He took your arms and began pulling you up, yelling come on, anxiously watching the zombies twirl to you two as the pipe bomb was done beeping and had blown up. He watched them rush over, closing in more and more, only to all start falling as the other survivors shot them all down, yelling for Coach to hurry. He helped you behind safety quickly, where he noticed your eyes held a daze over them. He called your name but you seemed lost. He figured your eardrums probably just burst from having an explosion so close. He quickly moved behind you and began pulling all the pieces of visible and easy to pull shrapnel out of you. His teeth were clenched with focus, ignoring each time you cursed or clenched your fists.

Once done he used his medic kit to fix the wounds quickly then all continued. Once in proper safety, in a safe room, he took you to a seperate area and took your shirt off. He didn't care for you being shirtless now, his care now is ensuring all the shrapnel got out and the wounds are taken proper care of. He found a few more, pouring water from a water bottle he found over the wounds. Each time you now flinched or cursed he mumbled a sorry or hold on a bit. Once he was done he placed his forehead against your back gently, sighing out a curse, admitting he thought he lost you there, but luckily you are fine and alive. You turned and gave his lips a light peck, too exhausted to do more, whispering thanks, so he chuckled and said of course. He held you tightly while he slept afterwards, which hurt your back but you didn't wake him up, because he looked so sorrowful, and you could tell he was holding you this tightly because he was so glad he did not lose you and you are still here, in his arms.

Rochelle:

It was pouring down rain causing it to be difficult to see the zombies and how many, and so she yelled she will just use a pipe bomb. You were walking away to make more space as there was a big open space she could use. She noticed it, and as if reading your thoughts, threw it that way. Or she wanted to. As she threw it, the rain had made it slipper and caused the bomb to slip out her hand. She did a weird toss hand-to-hand play with the bomb before throwing it. Now she didn't throw it with a direction in mind, now she just threw it with "get this away before the zombies come running to me!" in mind. She watched with relief as it was tossed away, but that look shifted to horror quicker. The bomb fell right aside you. The zombies ran from her direction to where the bomb now laid, aside you. And so you moved fast: kicking it as far as you could. But just a feet or two away from your stretched out foot did it blow, blasting away both zombies and you. She screamed your name. She ran, but Nick snatched her waist as Coach yelled to first clear the zombies.

They shot all the zombies until none moved, and then Rochelle ran to you. You laid there, hands hovering over your foot, unable to clench it; crying out in pain and panting. She stood frozen, staring at the visible muscles and bone from your foot now. She could barely make it out though as so much blood was pouring from your foot. Coach ran past her and took your calf to keep your foot still, shouting at Rochelle a few times until she finally snapped out of it. He yelled to get something to wrap around your foot. She looked around then yelled to Nick to give his jacket. He wanted to protest causing her to angrily ask who cares about some stupid jacket and almost tore it off him so he quickly pulled it off. She gave it to Coach, who tied it around your foot tightly then told Rochelle to help. She helped put you on his back and all hurried to a safe place as the rain made it unable to see if there were zombies nearby or not. Once at a safe, closed off area they got their first aid kits together and used whatever could help you right now.

Ellis:

He loudly announced he's throwing a pipe bomb and did, but you didn't hear it over the sound of your gun and your focus on not being eaten by the zombies. So when more zombies came rushing you froze, wondering why, only to then turn and stare at the blinking bomb on the ground, a few feet away. One zombie hit your shoulder as it came stumbling with speed towards the bomb, and all you felt was cold rush over your insides as you truly thought that was it. Somehow they didn't even care anymore for you, even though you stood right there, they were more intrigued by the bomb now: all going to get it. Before they could reach it already went off, causing you to curse as pieces of dirt flew into your eyes.

You stumbled back, only to hit a solid figure. Without sight the coldness washed over again. Twirling, gun aimed, you pulled the trigger. But it was Ellis, shouting "hey!", in time catching your wrist and pointing the gun away. Both cursed as the gunshot went off close to your ears, now deafening you two from one side. He cursed but also chuckled: all this adrenaline and fear rushing through him. He pulled you to the group, which had Rochelle yelling at him and him yelling back in defense that he announced it and you didn't move. You yelled, though thought it was gonna come out as a normal tone, that you didn't hear it. Rochelle checked you while Ellis stood by awkward and worried; looking like a scared golden retriever that did something wrong and is worried he will get scolded or disliked by his owner now. But once you felt great again and all got moving you assured him it's okay, especially because it's not like he did it on purpose, and you are okay so all is fine and he can stop being so worryingly quiet with that sulking expression.

Nick:

Ellis threw a grenade, not noticing you stood near it. Luckily Nick noticed as you looked down at the weird metal, clicking sound. Nick screamed to run, and you just did without a second thought as you saw zombies running towards the object. As an explosion went off behind you, was when you realized what it was. But you were still too close as your eardrums exploded and got hit by something, which felt like a zombie's leg hitting the back of your head, causing you to fall forward.

As you laid there, groaning and holding your head, processing it all again Nick was already at your side. He took your upper arm and pulled you up, shooting approaching zombies, yelling. But you couldn't hear what he was saying, it sounded as if he was far away, speaking to you from behind a window. Though it looked as if he was more shouting at Ellis than you, and they didn't look like nice words from the way his face was filled with anger. But you trust Nick so just followed him and shot as he gestured to the left, where approaching zombies where approaching while he took care of the ones behind and right. Once the area was clear he sat you down and all waited until your hearing returned, which you were so happy did. So once it was back and the back of your head stopped throbbing all continued onward: now at a slower pace as they worried you might not be in perfect condition now to be running and such.