They friendly fire at you

Coach:

He always scolds all to stay clear of other's fire, for everyone to take their side to focus on. So when you came into his sights he got so furious. He yelled at you for what felt like hours. But once that anger calmed down it immediately turned to concern and gently taking you, inspecting the wound, assuring you that it'll be okay.

To this day he still reminds you that that was the dumbest thing you ever done but will also apologize for it each time.

Rochelle:

Telling the difference between enemy and teammate is extremely hard, which is why everyone sticks side-to-side to ensure nobody runs in the way. But when the zombie she shot shouted 'did you just fucking shoot me?!' she froze then cursed and ran to you, quickly putting her hand over it; asking if you are okay. You yelled you are shot so no so she shouted back she's sorry.

She dragged you to the back then quickly patched you back up. She has not apologizing for it even weeks later. To her this is the worst thing she done so far.

Ellis:

You were all sneaking around in the dark. He suddenly called 'I see one!' and shot. But immediately came from an 'AH!' then 'you son of a- that was me!'. He cursed so much after each other that it felt like one word instead of several different words. He rushed to you, asking if you are okay then answering it himself with a 'of course you aren't, I shot you'. He assured you he'll be right back then rushed to get a first aid kit.

Weeks later, once the immense guilt got less, he can now joke about it. He still gives you the sorry eyes when you complain of it stinging.

Nick:

His immediate reply? Defending himself of any possible fault. "Your fault for walking in front when I'm aiming a gun!" Once that defense and deflecting wore off he made you sit down and took care of it. He stayed silent until he mumbled a 'sorry'.

He doesn't bring it up or talk about it. Only time it's mentioned was for a few days a sudden 'you okay?' or 'is it healing?'.