You both find a random house with everything still working

Coach:

He wanted to first examine the kitchen for food since he's starving but he knew safety should come first so you both first checked for any zombies. He spot the king sized bed causing him to cheer, saying this is the best house you both have come across so far. Both first ate and then cleaned up before lying down on the bed. Both talked a bit about everything that's been going on and how tough life has been. Before you both fell asleep, he assured you once you both get out of this mess, you can both buy a house and live a comfortable life with no worries. When you both had to get moving again, he made sure to pack a lot of food in his bag, saying this will definitely be useful.

Rochelle:

After checking for any zombies inside, she was quick to tell you to barricade the doors so you both can get some sleep without having to worry about any zombies barging in. So after barricading the doors, she checked the cabinets, happily saying there's a lot of food and that she will cook you both something and you should rest. When she finished cooking she went to you to see you deep asleep on the comfortable bed which made her feel a bit upset, knowing you both can't stay here, even if the zombies are very far away, they will eventually catch up to you two. She woke you up gently, telling you the food's ready. When you both finished eating, both just cuddled on the bed, finally able to take a break from the chaos outside. When you both had to get moving again, she made sure to put some canned food in her backpack and check the house for any better weapons than the ones you both already have.

Ellis:

He was quick to flop on the sofa and turn the TV on, saying this is the best house so far and the zombies are so far away they won't ever notice you two are here. When you told him they will if he keeps the volume so loud, he was quick to turn the volume lower. When you told him to at least first check for zombies, he sighed but got up and examined the house. When he was done, he flopped back down and flipped through the channels. Most had nothing. He found one with a boring show, but it was better than nothing so he watched it. When you finished cooking with the food you found in the kitchen, both sat on the sofa, cuddling, watching the weird and boring TV show. He couldn't help but chuckle, saying this is fun before asking if you ever imagined how life would be without the zombies. When you both had to move on again, he checked the house for any weapons he could use before he sighed and said this was such a good and nice break from the zombies. As you both walked away from the house, he glanced back to the house, saying he will miss that house.

Nick:

When he found out water still works in this house he was quick to say he's taking a shower and hurry to the shower while shrugging his clothes off as quickly as he could, really wanting to get all the blood and sweat washed off his body. When he came out and saw you had made some food, he sighed, imagining how life would be without the zombies. Imagining he comes off work and you have cooked him a meal, giving him a kiss, welcoming him back from work. It made a smile grow on his face but it was quick to get off when he heard a zombie in the distance, the zombie reminding him that's a fantasy, or at least a life that won't be happening in a very, very long time. As you both ate, he glanced to the TV, asking if you think it still works. When you shrugged, he decided not to bother turning it on and just focused on his food again. As you both went to bed, feeling so weird being able to sleep in such a comfortable bed and having a feeling as if zombies would barge in and ruin the happy and relaxing moment you both finally have. When you both had to get out the house and moving again, he sighed and said he hopes you two can get out of this zombie chaos quickly so you can both live a normal life because this felt quite nice, especially finally being able to take a shower.