If you have a wounded leg that acts up and sometimes makes you unable to walk

Coach:

He keeps a slow pace while moving for you. When you all have to run he's quick to grab your arm and help hurriedly limp to keep up. He picks you up if you can't keep up, telling you to focus on shooting. He focuses on many spots for you to have a break, take medicine for pain, such things. When you are apologizing, feeling terrible they have to wait for you; he's quick to assure you that it's okay and they all needed a break anyway.

When you can't move the leg anymore and are in such pain he whispers for you to try and keep down. He carries you as they can take small breaks but nothing too long. He doesn't care if you have to clench him so hard your nails dig into him; because if it means you can stay silent and not move too much then he will let you even rip his skin off.

Rochelle:

She's always assuring you can wrap your arm around her waist so she can help you walk. Or if you need a break to immediately say so they can plan it in and stop at the first safe place. If the safe room is close by but your leg starts acting up she encourages you to bite through it, holding your arm and pulling you along, cheering it's in sight.

When you are wiggling around, crying in pain as your leg is aching, throbbing, and just in so much pain: all she can do is hopelessly watch and try to cheer you up with encouragement and praises. She will try to find a medicine in the first aid kit for something of use, and she does it every single time as if suddenly it will hold new supplies, but sadly that is never the case.

Ellis:

He made you a quick crutch so you don't have to keep using the leg while walking, which he hopes will lessen it acting up. He finds it funny when you use the crutch to smack it against the zombies; though less so when it breaks and now he has to find material to make a new one. Though he doesn't mind remaking as him having to remake it each time confirms you are still alive. And he loves the praise and kisses he gets when he hands it to you.

When you need to stop as you can't move your leg anymore to walk. He tells in a pumped up tone to get you hyped up to just bite through it and go, causing you to angrily reply it doesn't work like that because if it did you wouldn't in this position. Over the few times he learned the way he can help it pass or lessen so he does it all then encourages you to keep going or else a horde will come.

Nick:

He walks your pace, even if it's slow as hell. Sometimes he does ask if you can't go quicker. When the zombies come he sticks by your side, usually the bad side so you can just focus on your good side. When you all have to run he tries to pick you up for the first half so you don't fall back.

When your leg gets so pained you can't walk anymore and try not to cry in pain he gives you his jacket to bite down on to keep your sounds muffled while he massages your leg in a hurry, thinking to himself you are gonna get them killed with all these breaks for your leg, but somehow he doesn't care and he rather go down with you than leave you behind.