A person who was mean/did bad things to you begs for help and to come along

WARNING: This mentions a person from your past who did bad things so I guess it's more a warning to watch out for who you pick and to skip this if you can't stand remembering those people and how people would help them out.

Coach:

He couldn't just leave them out there with no help, that's not him. He has always helped people, that's what he loves to do and he just does it without much thought as well, that's why he automatically became the "leader" of this group without much thought. Even when he sees on the TV about bad people he can't help but think how if they just got the right help they would have turned out to be better people and hope they will have a turning point in their life where they become better people. So even if the person asking for help is a bad person, he will still help them, telling you everyone has their reasons as to why they did bad things and you don't have to work with him and just stay with whoever you feel comfortable with and he will deal with the person and make sure they are okay and doing their part. If the person tries to be bad again, he will kick them out after a time though, saying this group depends on trusting each other and helping each other, not dragging each other down so if they can't do that then they will have to survive on their own.

Rochelle:

Depends on how serious the terrible things are. If it was just some childhood bully from when you were children who would call you dumb nicknames or some mean person in the store from some time ago then she will tell you to grow up as that was years ago and you have both grown up and she can't ignore a person begging for help in this zombie apocalypse time. But if it's something serious like abuse or harassment she will huff and just toss them a water bottle and tell them to figure it out on their own then pull you along to walk away from them.

Ellis:

He didn't feel okay about leaving someone for the zombies. He can do many insane things, but leaving someone to die, even if they were a bad person, is not one of them. He just isn't that kind of person who can be that cold-hearted. So he will feel very awkward and pressured, stumbling across his words as he's trying to reason with you that it's not right to just leave another person for the zombies. So it was a whole discussion before you both agreed on giving the person a bag with survival stuff they will need and then leaving so you don't have to deal with them coming along and he doesn't have to leave a person to die out here.

Nick:

He wanted to sigh out "yeah, yeah, come along", not really wanting them to come as it would mean extra work and baggage, but he didn't because you suddenly clenched his wrist and whispered no. He gave you this weird look then asked why so you whispered to him about what this person did to you and how you can't survive this apocalypse with someone like that at your side, someone you should be able to trust and believe will save your life if needed. So he was quick to say sorry no can do then just pushed you along so you can both hurry away before this turns into a whole argument or even a fight and attracts zombies.