You find a working car

Coach:

He stayed guard as you examined the car and tried to get it started. When it suddenly started up both stared at it in disbelief then cheered. He was quick to yell for everyone else to get in while hurrying to the passanger seat. Once everyone was inside you drove off. As you drove wildly he asked if you even have a license, but you just replied back not as if a cop will check so who cares. He stared then sighed how comforting this is. He tried the radio but nothing so he frowned but gave up on it and just looked outside the window, thinking about various things, now finally time for everything that has happened to truly settle in and process it all.

Rochelle:

She yelled your name in that "what are you doing?! Come and help!" tone, but you yelled back you think this car can start. As you turned the keys a few times, begging mentally, suddenly it started up so cheered then yelled for her to get in. She looked confused but did so, asking if it's really working then yelled for the rest. Once everyone was inside you drove off. She excitedly hit your shoulder, saying you did it then looked behind and watched the zombies disappearing from sight before she slouched in the seat, letting out a big sigh of relief.

Ellis:

He got so excited when he saw you climb into a car, asking you many times if it's working and if he should take a look at it. When you called out you got it running so get in, he was quick to jump in and lean out the window, clenching his gun, laughing this feels like one of those action games. Once everyone was inside you drove off. As you drove he kept begging to drive a bit as well so at one point you stopped the car and both switched places. It was good because then you could also get some rest.

Nick:

He immediately argued we are not pulling an Ellis, but you argued back this is way safer and quicker than walking through thousands of zombies. A horde came so he cursed then crawled inside, saying fine. He stared in the side mirror as the zombies were approaching, starting to tell you "come on, get it moving", soon turning to yelling "go already!". When you finally got it moving and drove, he stared tensed at the disappearing zombies then let out a sigh, saying he hates this so much. As you drove you realized something's wrong with the car but kept silent until it becomes bigger of an issue as clearly Nick needed some minutes to just relax and you weren't in the mood to hear him complain again.