They get jealous

Requested by: MitsxrqDaki123

Coach:

He began bossing everyone around more, clearly annoyed and stressed, so you asked him what's wrong with him. He loudly replied nothing okay and he just wants to get to safety, but you said that there's more. He narrowed his eyes at you as if to tell you to watch it and back off but you stood your ground and just glared back so he admitted he's just jealous. He told you to just leave him alone and let him fix it alone since this is his issue but you said no and you should both talk about it and solve it. He was hesitant, feeling stupid for feeling jealous and even dumber for now involving you. But both talked about it until it finally came to a good solution. He felt left out so he feels jealous whenever he sees you and the others having fun so you included him more, telling him everyone sees him as the leader but that doesn't mean he can't also have fun with them. You added that goofing around is what everyone needs during these times or everyone will get way too stressed and go insane, to which he chuckled and said you are right so he will try to "goof" around more with you and he's sure Ellis can help him with that.

Rochelle:

She tried not to be as being jealous is the last thing she should be during a zombie apocalypse and she felt so stupid for feeling this way. But as the person and you were laughing and having such a nice vibe she felt jealous as she wanted that with you. She began ignoring you and giving you short answers without even realizing. She only realized it when Coach pointed it out to her, which made her feel bad because you probably think you did something wrong and that's why she's being so to you so when there was some time she pulled you away from the rest and talked to you about this all. She started by apologizing for how she was acting and that you did nothing wrong. She felt awkward as she admitted she might be getting a little jealous of you and that person. So both talked about this, trying to find solutions to solve her jealousy, which had to be hurried as the sound of zombies was coming closer. You both managed to finish the talk on time as the zombies just arrived so quickly shared a kiss then ran back to the others.

Ellis:

He tried to not be suspicious but him sliding over to you after each time you talked to the person, asking you what that was about and how close you two are gave it right away. So you asked him if he's starting to get jealous, which made him laugh out of course not, but then mumble maybe a little. He did a little rant about how they are way too close to you and need to stop trying to get in your pants when he's right here. You let him complain so he can let it out his system then assured him you would never cheat on him so he can stop worrying, but he complained of course he trusts you but he doesn't trust them with keeping their hands off you. After talking about it he felt better as he finally had it out his system and now you are both on the same page. He did also tell you to always keep your gun on you so if that person tries anything you can just blast them. He does also get jealous when you do awesome things with others so you will just make it up by doing cool things with him.

Nick:

He began being even ruder to them, pushing them aside with his shoulder when storming past them, blaming more mistakes on them. Eventually you got enough of his behaviour so you confronted him about it, angrily asking him what his problem is and that he's usually an asshole to others but this is too much. He crossed his arms with a frown, sticking to his "it's nothing" and "I just don't like them" answers, until he finally cracked and gestured wildly with his hands, loudly saying "I'm jealous, okay?!". You kind of just stared with a mumbled "what" so he felt embarrassed and his face heat up so he huffed not to act so shocked and of course he would be with how they keep approaching you like that and acting so buddy-buddy. You couldn't help but laugh, which did not help ease his embarrassement or lessen his red face, but you just laughed out that's adorable and he has nothing to worry about so he can stop being such an asshole to them. He felt stupid as you walked away but then just followed. After that he was less of an asshole to the person. He didn't say sorry since that's not like him to do, he just stopped all the rudeness and began actually helping them out.